PDA

View Full Version : Midterms & current OES stock

Brian
03-01-2011, 01:59
Good morning/evening! I just wanted to give a quick update on my schedule for the near future. I've currently got two midterm exams coming up this week so I apologize if it takes me a bit longer to get to emails. They'll both mercifully be over on Thursday so I can get back to regular scheduled programing. I'll be spending a few days in the north country next week for my spring break, but that will just be a few days and I'll be communicating regularly.

I've still got quite a few tarps in stock and ready to ship, so in stock orders will still be shipping within 24-48 hours as they have been for the past few weeks.

Thanks again for your kind support - it really does help me get through my stress-free-strain inhomogeneity and inclusion studying...:scared:

Kermit
03-01-2011, 02:39
Thanks for the update, can't wait for my brown maccat.

Burning the midnight oil myself.

Good luck on the exams.

Trout
03-01-2011, 06:54
Great job keeping people updated! I have the smae problem - midterms and papers.

NCPatrick
03-01-2011, 07:08
Thanks for updating Brian. Good luck with midterms and have fun on your Spring Break!

bigbamaguy
03-01-2011, 09:57
"it really does help me get through my stress-free-strain inhomogeneity and inclusion studying..."

Man just for studying that you get my vote for a break!!!!!! Keep up the great work, both studies and business, and enjoy the time out in the north country decompressing.

exup
03-01-2011, 19:23
Thanks Brian. I can't wait for my black standard! Thanks for all the quick responses!

gunner76
03-01-2011, 20:06
have fun on your trip

Brian
03-02-2011, 20:38
Thanks for updating Brian. Good luck with midterms and have fun on your Spring Break!

One down, one to go...

2.5 hour exams are not a fun way to spend your early evening :confused:

Raul Perez
03-02-2011, 20:40
Ugh I've sat through the CPA exam 4 parts each part about 2 hours each. I feel your pain. May the force be with you.

bloomgorge
03-02-2011, 20:47
thanks for the update,....out of curiousity, what are you going into and i'm impressed you're able to attend school and grasp the demands our group puts on vendors - which isn't a bad thing.

G.L.P.
03-02-2011, 20:52
School should always come first ;)
man can not live off tarps alone :cool:

good luck and i hope you do well ;)

Yukon
03-15-2011, 17:20
Has anyone heard from Brian or had any correspondence with him recently? I sent him a message last week and he responded the next day, and in his message he told me to get back to him. I did and I haven't heard anything from him since. This was 4 days ago. School must be grinding hardcore!

Just hoping all is well with him...

RWillieK
03-15-2011, 17:33
I also emailed him last week and got a prompt response about the tarp I ordered (I asked about doing some custom work). I haven't heard anything since then. I emailed him yesterday afternoon and haven't heard anything back.

canoebie
03-15-2011, 17:42
Wow, when I read the thread about OES stock, I thought they were going public and there was an IPO on the table. I would have bought some shares for sure.:lol:

Mundele
03-15-2011, 19:32
I'm in the same boat. Emailed him friday and he said he'd get back to me and it's been 4 days. I bet that something came up.

Shug
03-15-2011, 19:49
Spring Break perhaps........
Shug

Jcavenagh
03-15-2011, 20:05
Spring Break perhaps........
Shug

Yeah...I think girls might be involved in that. I have only vague memories, but something about spring break, girls, liquor.....:shades:

Brian
03-15-2011, 23:07
Hey folks, I'm getting back to all of my emails and PM's as soon as I can - I've had a few personal things to take care of over the past few days but I do believe they're taken care of. Thanks again for your patience!

Yukon
03-16-2011, 07:57
Hey folks, I'm getting back to all of my emails and PM's as soon as I can - I've had a few personal things to take care of over the past few days but I do believe they're taken care of. Thanks again for your patience!

Awesome Brian, just glad to hear all is well. :)

OutandBack
03-16-2011, 11:05

Hi Brian, Do I dare ask how did your spring break trip go? Glad to hear things are getting back to normal for you. I was starting to worry a bit not seeing a post for a while.

Brian
03-16-2011, 20:06
Hi Brian, Do I dare ask how did your spring break trip go? Glad to hear things are getting back to normal for you. I was starting to worry a bit not seeing a post for a while.

My break went pretty well! I got a nice 10 mile winter hike up Mount Monadnock which I got to break in a nice new pair of Black Diamond crampons that I got as a gift a while back - 1.5" of ice covering the top 1/2 mile of trail because of the freezing rain that had come through just the day before. Other than that, catching up on my sleep, visiting a few friends in the Boston/Southern NH area. Oh, taxes too:scared:. On the tail end, like I said, a few unexpected things popped up and that was why I needed to take a few additional days to get things settled.

sparkyjim
03-16-2011, 21:26
Glad to hear your break went well. Hope things are returning to normal for you; because that would mean you're working your way down your list to my new Ultra!

OutandBack
03-18-2011, 10:03
My break went pretty well! I got a nice 10 mile winter hike up Mount Monadnock which I got to break in a nice new pair of Black Diamond crampons that I got as a gift a while back - 1.5" of ice covering the top 1/2 mile of trail because of the freezing rain that had come through just the day before. Other than that, catching up on my sleep, visiting a few friends in the Boston/Southern NH area. Oh, taxes too:scared:. On the tail end, like I said, a few unexpected things popped up and that was why I needed to take a few additional days to get things settled.

Sounds like a fun trip. Hope you took some picts. Would love to see them.

In case my email got buried or lost, would like to get some status on the remake of my custom 11x12 winter tarp when you get the chance.
thanks