PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get ahold of Stormcrow

ChrisH
03-05-2011, 15:01
Anybody know if Stormcrow is on vacation or something? Been trying to get ahold of him since Tuesday with no luck. He responded very quickly to my first email so I thought it would be the same with the second. This is not a complaint by any means, just wondering if he's out hangin somewhere or somethin. I also understand that he could just be busy. :) Thanks.

Chris

Shug
03-05-2011, 15:07
I would give him a call ....his # is on the website. They have had trouble with e-mail from time to time. Spam folders and such.
Shug

MacEntyre
03-05-2011, 15:09
You'll reach him today... he sent me a PM earlier.

ChrisH
03-05-2011, 15:10
Thanks you guys, much appreciated!

Running Feather
03-05-2011, 15:22
He was online way late or way early (depending on your sleep habits). There's a vicious rumor going around that he actually sleeps like humanoids :scared:

ChrisH
03-05-2011, 15:48
I gave him a call and all my dreams came true! A custom long/wide Burrow coming my way! Whooooo Budday! Thanks to Stormcrow and Thorwren(sp?) I can't wait for that downy goodness to come my way!

thorwren
03-05-2011, 16:07
Just an FYI - Since we work around the clock, Stormcrow is often working graveyard shift into first, then I take over from first into second. When the phone calls go through during the day, I am deaf, so I really cannot communicate well via phone, and regarding orders, I really cannot risk misunderstanding a request :cool:.... I will notify him anytime a message is left, so please, feel free to leave a message.

Also, our status might show we're online all the time.... We just leave the site open to check PM's really fast, but we're not physically always there.:o

MacEntyre
03-05-2011, 16:58
...we're not physically always there.:o
I've noticed that about Adam. You too? :eek:

stormcrow
03-05-2011, 17:05
we're not physically always there.:o

I've noticed that about Adam. You too? :eek:

Many times the same can be said about my mental state....:scared::lol:

Hawk-eye
03-05-2011, 17:11
Many times the same can be said about my mental state....:scared::lol:

Hey pal ... missing you in the Ditch!

stormcrow
03-05-2011, 17:19
Hey buddy, I am sending you a pm....

Two Tents
03-06-2011, 09:05
I think I just made a comment once and Adam saw it and replied pretty fast. I guess I lucked out on that from the sounds of things. I almost always feel bad to bother a small operation, bugging them , with "How's my order?" or Did it ship?" I have not felt that way with Stormcrow. I'm thinking he really loves his work.

Roadrunnr72
03-06-2011, 19:13
I almost always feel bad to bother a small operation, bugging them , with "How's my order?" or Did it ship?"

Second that, I am waiting for an Incubator, was hoping to have it for this past weekend. I e-mailed them last weekend and got a response, but didn't want to keep bugging them, I know they are busy. I know that they got my order and are working to get to me. So I'll be happy with that. Hoping that it ships soon. Thank Adam and Jen.:D

^shane^
03-06-2011, 19:25
I think I just made a comment once and Adam saw it and replied pretty fast. I guess I lucked out on that from the sounds of things. I almost always feel bad to bother a small operation, bugging them , with "How's my order?" or Did it ship?" I have not felt that way with Stormcrow. I'm thinking he really loves his work.

A BIG +1

Adam has gone out of his way more than once to help me out and I appreciate it. If you were having trouble getting in touch, it's just because he's busy stuffing down.

Big Papi
03-07-2011, 15:43
adam and jenny are awesome to work with!

dragon360
03-07-2011, 16:06
Never had an issue! Always available when i had questions. This thread has straightened my head a bit. Saw the 40% off at Golite sale and nearly bought a quilt. Evil. I know the way I should be going. And will be going. Bad dragon!