PDA

View Full Version : Why Can I Not Post Pics?

Preacha Man
01-21-2008, 21:25
I keep trying to post pics of my new cat tarp, but I get this same message every time:

"Preacha Man, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Is anyone else getting this message, or has anyone else had problems posting pics?

angrysparrow
01-21-2008, 21:28
I'm getting the same error, Preacha Man. I'll bet it's a problem with the gallery itself.

Preacha Man
01-21-2008, 21:33
Thats what I thought, Atroll was working on it last week, so there must still be some things going on.

FanaticFringer
01-21-2008, 21:42
I noticed a couple of things yesterday that were not working as usual. Attroll said it was due to him adding the donating member section. Somehow it changed a few things. He cleared it up. This is probably the same problem.

Tobit
01-21-2008, 21:54
Works fine for me, I just uploaded a pic.

Edit: removed pic, it was a crappy pic just to test but is indeed working fine here.

- JT

FanaticFringer
01-21-2008, 21:57
Must happen when you donate to the site. I'm having the same problem.

Tobit
01-21-2008, 21:59
Must happen when you donate to the site.
Now that's funny, sounds like the way Microsoft works. :D

Edit: no disrespect to attrol. :)

- JT

FanaticFringer
01-21-2008, 22:23

slowhike
01-21-2008, 22:38
i'm not sure that jeff or attrol have seen this thread so i'll PM them.

angrysparrow
01-22-2008, 00:21
I am set up as a donating member with this username and I can attach photos with no problem.

Try going into the gallery itself and click 'upload'.

attroll
01-22-2008, 00:24
Now I see. Everyone is referring to the Gallery. Yes this was another thing that I overlooked when setting up the donating members usergroup. I just got done fixing it. If you find anything else that does not work properly since you became a donating member please shoot me a PM.

Preacha Man
01-22-2008, 00:54
Now I see. Everyone is referring to the Gallery. Yes this was another thing that I overlooked when setting up the donating members usergroup. I just got done fixing it. If you find anything else that does not work properly since you became a donating member please shoot me a PM.

Thanks I just loaded my new pics, thanks again Atroll :D

Tobit
01-22-2008, 06:17
Edit: NM :)