PDA

View Full Version : Helpful hint on ordering from Whoopieslings.com

lilricky
03-10-2011, 22:50
When ordering from whoopieslings.com, you might not want to send it to your office, especially if you have a bunch of nosy co-workers. Got my All-in-One system(great BTW) in a few days ago. It came in while I was at lunch. When I got back, everyone was smirking and laughing. Then they gave me my package. It took me a half hour to convince them that a Whoopiesling was not a marital aid. Just a helpful hint... ;)

Joey
03-10-2011, 23:01
hahahahahhahahahaha.... I'd never live down a package like that at my work. They wouldn't ever try to understand. Their minds would wander to a sick place and stay there! hahahaha....

DavidWa
03-10-2011, 23:57
Next time just have Opie label it as whoopiecushions. :)

Knotty
03-11-2011, 00:14
That is too funny. They'll probably be ribbing you about that one for weeks.

easyriver
03-11-2011, 09:30
I think you missed a Golden Opportunity there. I would have "strung" them along for weeks! :lol:

Red Wing
03-11-2011, 13:04
lmao, freakin' LOVE it, hahahaha

EasyRiver is right, you should've seized the opportunity and strung'em along

SmokeBait
03-13-2011, 21:20
I'm late getting in on the tread as was at the Ozark Hang the last few days. Slo, that is too funny :laugh:. I've been wondering who'd be the first to arouse (no pun intended) the office. My postmaster is still confused as too what is in all those Priority Mail boxes :laugh:

Cincyjp
03-15-2011, 15:42
LOL, that's great!

mtucker502
03-22-2011, 11:06
I just got my whoopie slings as well from work, but I'm lucky in that everyone who saw them knew what they were.

Though they all are convinced there's nothing wrong with the slap straps. "What's that you say, you're NOT SUPPOSED to get out and readjust your suspension? Lies."

Just noticed you live in Kissimmee, right around the corner from me in Saint Cloud. Hello neighbor!