PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Hammock Hangers Dinner?

headchange4u
01-29-2008, 10:25
I was talking to rigidpsycho via PM the other day and he suggested that it would be nice for the local Ky hangers to get together for dinner one night. Sounds like a great idea to me.

Rigidpsycho suggested Applebee's in the Hamburg Pavilion shopping center, just off I-75 at exit 108 in Lexington. That works great for me if it works for everyone else. Here it is on a map (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1856+Alysheba+Way,+Lexington,+KY&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=47.167389,82.265625&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=0).

Who ever would like to attend please chime in and let us know when would be the best time to meet. Wives, girlfriends, children, etc. welcome. Just don't bring your wife and your girlfriend. That could be awkward.

Hooch
01-29-2008, 12:08
I was talking to rigidpsycho via PM the other day and he suggested that it would be nice for the local Ky hangers to get together for dinner one night. Sounds like a great idea to me.

Rigidpsycho suggested Applebee's in the Hamburg Pavilion shopping center, just off I-75 at exit 108 in Lexington. That works great for me if it works for everyone else. Here it is on a map (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1856+Alysheba+Way,+Lexington,+KY&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=47.167389,82.265625&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=0).

Who ever would like to attend please chime in and let us know when would be the best time to meet. Wives, girlfriends, children, etc. welcome. Just don't bring your wife and your girlfriend. That could be awkward.I'm in on that one. I'll eat at Applebees, but think Alfalfa downtown would be better. :D Anyway, I'd have to do it on a night off because of my weirdo work schedule. Anyone up for Thursday of this week?

cavediver2
01-29-2008, 12:11
Just don't bring your wife and your girlfriend. That could be awkward.

We could let them stay in the car tell they get use to each other or tie them around a light pole and let them fight tell they get use to each other:eek:

headchange4u
01-29-2008, 12:48
I'm in on that one. I'll eat at Applebees, but think Alfalfa downtown would be better. :D Anyway, I'd have to do it on a night off because of my weirdo work schedule. Anyone up for Thursday of this week?

This week may not be good for me. My heat pump went out last week and the repairman is supposed to be here before Friday to replace it, so I can't really schedule anything. Maybe sometime next week?

Alfalfas, Applebees, it doesn't matter to me.

Hooch
01-29-2008, 12:52
This week may not be good for me. My heat pump went out last week and the repairman is supposed to be here before Friday to replace it, so I can't really schedule anything. Maybe sometime next week?

Alfalfas, Applebees, it doesn't matter to me.Bummer about the heat pump HC, sorry to hear it. I'll keep my eye out for some time next week then. I'm game to meet anywhere that starts with an "A". Seriously, whereever y'all want to eat is good with me except Chuck E. Cheese. I have issues with that place. It gives me nightmares. :(

NCPatrick
01-29-2008, 13:10
Bummer about the heat pump HC, sorry to hear it. I'll keep my eye out for some time next week then. I'm game to meet anywhere that starts with an "A". Seriously, whereever y'all want to eat is good with me except Chuck E. Cheese. I have issues with that place. It gives me nightmares. :(

Yeah, they limit you to only 2 beers. Go figure... :D

Hooch
01-29-2008, 13:59
Yeah, they limit you to only 2 beers. Go figure... :DI know, what a drag! They act like the kids aren't the only ones there who can have a good time without alcohol. :p Please reference Tim Wilson's Chuck E. Cheese Hell song.

rigidpsycho
01-29-2008, 14:26
I know, what a drag! They act like the kids aren't the only ones there who can have a good time without alcohol. :p Please reference Tim Wilson's Chuck E. Cheese Hell song.

I actually have that Tim Wilson Cd(autographed). The only reason I mentioned Hamburg is it's in a central location. Anyone up for Buffalo WildWings, HOOTERS.

Hooch
01-29-2008, 14:29
I actually have that Tim Wilson Cd(autographed). The only reason I mentioned Hamburg is it's in a central location. Anyone up for Buffalo WildWings, HOOTERS.1 very quick vote for Hooters if spouses aren't coming or they don't mind. :D

rigidpsycho
01-29-2008, 14:30
1 very quick vote for Hooters if spouses aren't coming or they don't mind. :D

My wife and kids love Hooters

NCPatrick
01-29-2008, 14:33
I know, what a drag! They act like the kids aren't the only ones there who can have a good time without alcohol. :p Please reference Tim Wilson's Chuck E. Cheese Hell song.

Oh, it ain't that bad. Tim's just a drama queen. ;)

Hooch
01-29-2008, 15:34
Oh, it ain't that bad. Yes it is.

headchange4u
01-29-2008, 15:56
I'm really not a picky eater, but I will throw in my suggestion for a meeting place: The Pub of Lexington. It's an English style pub setting and it's located in the new development next you Fayette Mall.

I have been to The Pub a few times and the food is really good. They have like 40 beers on tap and about 60 different bottled beers. The food has been really good each time. The waitresses also wear really short plaid skirts with knee-high socks, so that's a bonus. What is it about girls in plaid skirts....

rigidpsycho
01-29-2008, 16:41
I'd be up for going there,have been wanting to try it anyways

Hooch
01-29-2008, 17:00
I'm up for The Pub. Sounds like a plan to me. What day now?

rigidpsycho
01-29-2008, 17:12
Oh, it ain't that bad. ;)

Chuck e Cheese is evil, evil I say

headchange4u
01-29-2008, 19:22
I can do pretty much any day next week, after 6:00 or so. That will give other Ky hangers time to chime in

Hooch
01-29-2008, 19:23
I can do pretty much any day next week, after 6:00 or so. That will give other Ky hangers time to chime inI can do any day that I don't work. :D I'll be able to tell you that tomorrow. Any other KY hangers besides HC, rigidpsycho and me? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

rigidpsycho
01-29-2008, 19:42
I should know for sure what day friday or saturday, have to wait for my wife to get her work schedule.

headchange4u
02-04-2008, 15:29
This still on like Donkey Kong?

rigidpsycho
02-04-2008, 16:42
I'll talk to my wife about it tonight and let ya know tomorrow. about the only day I could possibily do it is Thurs or Fri.

Big E
02-05-2008, 07:28
You guys post a date and I'll try to make it. Tax season makes it spotty for me, but I should be able to get away.

Hooch
02-05-2008, 08:27
I'll talk to my wife about it tonight and let ya know tomorrow. about the only day I could possibily do it is Thurs or Fri.
I can make it those 2 days as well.....let me know! Logan's at Hamburg sounds good......Mmmmmmm....steak!

headchange4u
02-05-2008, 10:56
I can do Thursday. My wife and I were coming to Lexington that evening anyway. Friday is out for me. I am babysitting my niece after I get home from work. I could also do something during the weekend if that works better for everyone.

Hooch
02-05-2008, 13:21
I work the weekends, but Thursday would work out great for me. :D

rigidpsycho
02-05-2008, 13:21
Well the little one is sick, so I don't know if I can do it this week.

headchange4u
02-08-2008, 15:42
We wanna try for next week? If so Tuesday is the only day that won't work for me.

rigidpsycho
02-08-2008, 17:05
Won't be able next week, my 7 year old is pretty sick right now, not in the hospital sick(knock on wood). Maybe I could do the week of the 18th.

Hooch
02-08-2008, 18:43
I should be able to do something the following week. Rigidpsycho, hope your kiddo gets to feeling better soon. Let me know if I can do anything. :)

froldt
02-09-2008, 01:49
I might be able to make it to this outing, depends on what night and how the homework looks for that night. Put some faces to the names I've been reading... I've eaten at the Pub once, really enjoyed it.