PDA

View Full Version : Kaq for a hennessy and a BB?

weaver2469
03-21-2011, 16:06
I currently have a good starter hammock, the basic Hennessy, and I was thinking it might be a good move to switch from pads to an underquilt. Knowing myself, I will probably want to switch hammocks at some point in the future, just to try something new. I am leaning toward the Blackbird 1.1.

I want a quilt that I can use now on the Hennessy, but that can handle the switch. I know the Potomac is made especially for the Hennessy, but I don't really want to switch quilts when I switch hammocks. Is the New River or Lost River suited for either one? Thanks.

pgibson
03-21-2011, 16:24
Lost River and New River's can both work on either hammock. They take just a slight bit more work to get them set just right on a HH than they do on most others, but only by a few seconds. The Potomac is best for the HH, but it will take more work to get it set on the BB or others than to get the Lost River and New River set on the HH's. Same goes for the FlameThrower.

weaver2469
03-21-2011, 20:25
Thanks for the info Paul. That is exactly what I wanted to know. I appreciate the fact that you take the time to check the board and respond to people. Keep it up.