PDA

View Full Version : McCat Micro

HamMike
03-23-2011, 21:17
I got my micro today. Very nice workmanship all the way around. Grosgrain around the entire edges. Personally I think Brian is under selling these. You can't beat it with a stick. Thanx OES! Great tarp.

Cannibal
03-24-2011, 08:37
I agree!
I've had mine for a few weeks now and am quickly developing a crush on it. :cool:

Trout
03-24-2011, 14:05
Slick looking with the black and cat cuts.

whayneneal
03-24-2011, 14:15
It's a great tarp. I like mine a lot. I will be using it a lot this summer.

HamMike
03-25-2011, 11:49
It's a great tarp. I like mine a lot. I will be using it a lot this summer.
Same here!

exup
03-25-2011, 14:01
Ahh you guys! I opted for the standard and I wish I would of just ordered the micro with it too. Haha

Congrats on the micro hammike. Can't wait to see that thing in person and truly compare to the standard. Now the Rip is gone atleast I know someone else with a micro to lush over. Things beautiful.

HamMike
03-25-2011, 14:57
Ahh you guys! I opted for the standard and I wish I would of just ordered the micro with it too. Haha

Congrats on the micro hammike. Can't wait to see that thing in person and truly compare to the standard. Now the Rip is gone atleast I know someone else with a micro to lush over. Things beautiful.
Straight up! I'm thinkin about the Vasuvius trail next just don't have a date set.

exup
03-25-2011, 16:16
Sounds good mike, just let me know. I hope I can make it. I'm doing spring mahha so I gotts squeeze another one close together out of work and the lady.

HamMike
03-25-2011, 17:27
Sounds good mike, just let me know. I hope I can make it. I'm doing spring mahha so I gotts squeeze another one close together out of work and the lady.
Yeah I hear ya! Seems like everyone wants a piece. I got fed up with not gettin enough hang time in last year and decided I'm goin whenever I want and the Fam will just have to take what they get or come along.

exup
03-26-2011, 07:53
I like your attitude mike, I may just have addapt the same. The hatdest thing is work. I work from 11am-8:30pm monday-saturday and have sundays off. I have to pay someone to cover for me when I take (but atleast I can take, but I'm super broke now) and I only get to see the fam a couple hours a day and on sundays. So when I spend our only day together hiking I have to plan it pretty well and so on.

Hopefully all that will change next year. I'm looking for a 3rd shift job not too so I can get an extra day off of my normal work

HamMike
03-26-2011, 08:23
I like your attitude mike, I may just have addapt the same. The hatdest thing is work. I work from 11am-8:30pm monday-saturday and have sundays off. I have to pay someone to cover for me when I take (but atleast I can take, but I'm super broke now) and I only get to see the fam a couple hours a day and on sundays. So when I spend our only day together hiking I have to plan it pretty well and so on.

Hopefully all that will change next year. I'm looking for a 3rd shift job not too so I can get an extra day off of my normal work
Yeah I know that business can be tough to get time off, your customer base is comin to ya when they are off. Let me know when you can get some time and I'll get out with ya.

exup
03-26-2011, 09:21
Sounds good mike, hopefully before mahha, but probably not til after.

exup
03-26-2011, 09:25
Sounds good mike, hopefully before mahha, but probably not til after. I'd really like to do shawnee again this year.

G.L.P.
03-26-2011, 11:03
so far i really like my Micro....it's a great fair weather tarp
i plan on using my Driducks poncho as a weather shield when using the Micro
if it rains

i carry one anyway in the warmer months as my rain gear :D

rip waverly
04-13-2011, 22:40
I got my micro today. Very nice workmanship all the way around. Grosgrain around the entire edges. Personally I think Brian is under selling these. You can't beat it with a stick. Thanx OES! Great tarp.

dude you got it! nice man. pretty sweet ain't it!

Can't Wait
04-14-2011, 08:05
Sweet Mike I initially wanted to order my standard in black but wanted light to be able to trickle in and not absorb the sun if I wanted to sleep in some morning