PDA

View Full Version : Arrived today - tested tomorrow!

body942
03-24-2011, 01:30
My three season incubator arrived today, it's a thing of beauty. My trip that was supposed to happen tomorrow into Friday got cancelled due to weather....

by everyone BUT me!:thumbup1: I told myself if the Incubator didn't show, I was gonna scrap it, but it was by my front door when I got home from work. My buddies backed out, but this gear is too pretty to let sit. I'm not gonna go as far from the trailhead because I want to stay out of the gorges and flash flood threat, but I'm goin dammit.

If this storm continues to bring rain like it has, it'll be a good test of the gear, and my skill with the gear. If nothin else I hike 70lbs of sopping wet gear back to the truck with my tail between my legs. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the great communication Adam! Finished product looks beautiful.

Miguel
03-24-2011, 22:27
I just received my coveted "just shipped" notification from Paypal. Ordered my three season Incubator on the 11th...it shipped on the 24th....exactly two weeks as he promised. It's just enough time to have it dialed in for my upcoming eight day trip starting on April 2nd.

ShadowAlpha
03-24-2011, 22:37
awesome - have fun & be safe

Look forward to some pics :)

body942
03-25-2011, 22:52
I'm home safe after one of the most aggressive nights of weather I've been in. The rain has been matched in the Sierra, but not with the wind gusts. I'll post under trip reports w/ pics when I get a chance. So impressed Adam.