PDA

View Full Version : dbl nest

lugnut
04-03-2011, 01:29
I've got a single nest and when I add sleeping pad, sleeping bag, and me; it just ain't wide enough to get a good angle for a flat lay.
I ordered a dbl nest today so hopefully it will do me right.

crow
04-03-2011, 04:25
i love my dbl hammock, i can lay different ways and hang it different ways and still get a good flat lay so long as its just me in the hammock

Bigbogg
04-04-2011, 12:37
I had the single nest. I just got a double nest for my birthday. I have only hung it in the back yard but so far it is great. I gave the single nest to my son and it will work great for him.

lugnut
04-04-2011, 17:33
I had the single nest. I just got a double nest for my birthday. I have only hung it in the back yard but so far it is great. I gave the single nest to my son and it will work great for him.

i got the shippment email today so mine should be here in 3 or 4 days. i plan on handing the single nest down to my 10 year old daughter. it's never been anywhere but the backyard :laugh:

Bubba
04-04-2011, 17:40
I started with a Doublenest and the extra width is definitely a plus. You might find the excess material a little floppy at times. Not a big deal though. My first Doublenest I actually cut off the excess side material so that is was a little smaller but not as small as a Singlenest.

lugnut
04-04-2011, 17:57
I started with a Doublenest and the extra width is definitely a plus. You might find the excess material a little floppy at times. Not a big deal though. My first Doublenest I actually cut off the excess side material so that is was a little smaller but not as small as a Singlenest.

the sngl nest is nice, don't get me wrong, it's just small when you add anything other than yourself to it. when i first got it i thought itwas plenty big but now that i know about laying at an angle there's just enough room for me.

oh well, what's an addiction without more than one, right?:laugh:

Bigbogg
04-04-2011, 23:18
I am a bigger fella so the double is great for me. I have not had my long butso far I love it.