PDA

View Full Version : New incubator here

FrostyDon
04-04-2011, 10:43
WOW! What a great item. Every time I look at it I'm so very glad I didn't try to DIY this one.
Fantastic workmanship. If anyone is sitting on the fence trying to decide whether to get one of these, jump off and get that order in, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers
Don

Yukon
04-04-2011, 11:40
Awesome, I love hearing all the positive feedback about Hammock Gear's products. I'm trying to reach them right now to order a 3 season TQ but can't seem to get ahold of them. I plan on buying the incubator UQ and TQ before next winter as well :)

Red Wing
04-04-2011, 11:45
Leave a message if you're calling them, Jenny is running the shop right now, or you can PM Thorwren

Yukon
04-04-2011, 11:50
I sent an email to them yesterday and left messages on both phone numbers but haven't heard anything yet. Hope everything is alright. I sent stormcrow a PM but maybe I should send one to thorwren as well...

Shug
04-04-2011, 12:22
Stormcrow is out on the AT .........

thorwren
04-04-2011, 12:23
Yes! I'm here! I have been answering phones and emails all day. Still haven't quite caught up. I spent the weekend sewing like mad. Call me. I'll answer. :)

ChrisH
04-04-2011, 15:45
Hi thorwren! I emailed you as well but I'm in no hurry at all, my order is a little more complicated than most so you can put me last. Have a great day and don't forget to take a few minutes for yourself every once in a while! :)

thorwren
04-04-2011, 18:24
~ Comes up for air~

Will do!! Got deadlined quilts out the door today. Doing rest of emails now. More sewing tonight for the rest of you who need them this weekend. Thanks for your patience!

~Holds breath and dives~

FrostyDon
04-04-2011, 22:16
This kind of quality takes time, but it is certainly worth the wait!

ChrisH
04-04-2011, 22:37
~ Comes up for air~

Will do!! Got deadlined quilts out the door today. Doing rest of emails now. More sewing tonight for the rest of you who need them this weekend. Thanks for your patience!

~Holds breath and dives~

:lol: Too funny!

Yukon
04-05-2011, 06:10
I checked my e-mail this morning and had my invoice from Jenny sent at 1:24 AM, she is putting in some hours!

Sidewinder
04-05-2011, 18:12
~ Comes up for air~

~Holds breath and dives~

I checked my email and I got a shipping notice! Awesome...Can't wait to get my new quilts.

Quick! someone get Jenny some scuba gear so she can keep cranking out all that wonderful down stuff :D

thorwren
04-05-2011, 18:18
Lol. I slept from 8AM to 10AM this morning, then kept going. It's a marathon to get some folks on the trail this weekend. I see a light at the end of the tunnel...........Wait......Is that Stormcrow???? Hurry home!!! :scared:

Shug
04-05-2011, 18:21
Lol. I slept from 8AM to 10AM this morning, then kept going. It's a marathon to get some folks on the trail this weekend. I see a light at the end of the tunnel...........Wait......Is that Stormcrow???? Hurry home!!! :scared:
He sooooo owes you......ohhhh.....he owes you large!!!!!!!!
Shug

Mule
04-05-2011, 19:31
they are awesome, got mine a few weeks ago. Awesome!

FrostyDon
04-22-2011, 15:23
Finally it stopped raining/snowing long enough to get out and check the new UQ out! Also figured out a quick way to do some hangin' in the yard. 2x4s across the sun shelter frame, whoopies looped over the end, no problemo.

Incubator is an absolute beauty, and oh so very warm on my bony butt. Crappy shots due to generally junkiness of yard and cloud, but the incubator still shines! Might have to look hard to see it, its camo ;)

SmokeHouse
04-22-2011, 15:34
He sooooo owes you......ohhhh.....he owes you large!!!!!!!!
Shug

OH Man is he going to hear it when he gets home... I bet she takes a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg break...:lol::lol: