PDA

View Full Version : 3S Phoenix and Hammock Gear

McSpartan
04-07-2011, 16:28
Props to Hammock Gear and Jenny for the outstanding timeliness of responses to my question. The 3S Phoenix is hanging from my hammock, begging for usage tonight. :D:D:D

BLUEFIN 774
04-07-2011, 16:35
A great purchase there. I know you will love it. I love my 3 season Crowsnest ( same product, just the previous name).

Enjoy ! :)

lazy river road
04-07-2011, 17:16
Most excellent quilt you got your self their, enjoy.

normis1
04-07-2011, 18:25
Sure do love mine:thumbup1:

McSpartan
04-08-2011, 10:01
A great purchase there. I know you will love it. I love my 3 season Crowsnest ( same product, just the previous name).

Enjoy ! :)

Thanks Bluefin, I did hang with it last night. Most excellent warmth along it's coverage

Most excellent quilt you got your self their, enjoy.

Thanks LRR. I like it

Sure do love mine:thumbup1:

Thanks normis1:thumbup1:

Now I just have to decide on the size of a leg/foot pad and where location (between layers, on top of layers, or inside foot box). Legs got a little cold this AM at 46* right where the quilt ends and at the top of the foot box. Any ideas? I'll be checking other threads for this as well.

RJ55
04-08-2011, 11:03
I ordered the burrow, phoenix, plus a couple of the new pillows. Looking forward to them.

dragon360
04-08-2011, 11:05
Looking to pull the trigger on a 3S TQ. Just wanted to wait and see what 'surprises' Adam and Jenny have lined up after the field testing.

Fronkey
04-08-2011, 14:00
Looking to pull the trigger on a 3S TQ. Just wanted to wait and see what 'surprises' Adam and Jenny have lined up after the field testing.

That's exactly what I'm doing. lol

Fronkey

Red Wing
04-08-2011, 14:16
Thanks Bluefin, I did hang with it last night. Most excellent warmth along it's coverage

Thanks LRR. I like it

Thanks normis1:thumbup1:

Now I just have to decide on the size of a leg/foot pad and where location (between layers, on top of layers, or inside foot box). Legs got a little cold this AM at 46* right where the quilt ends and at the top of the foot box. Any ideas? I'll be checking other threads for this as well.

I know a couple hangers on here that use the Z-lite SIT pad.. it doubles as their backpad to their pack, as their sit pad in camp.. you can insert it into your jerry chair if you leave a pocket for it like the GG packs and it's their footpad when sleeping. I ordered one sunday, still waiting for it but I got it for 14.00 with free shipping.

McSpartan
04-09-2011, 12:43
Slo, I just happened upon the Jerry chair thread and was thinking exactly the same thing. I have the Wally Blue waffle pad and cut a 24" section off to overlap the Phoenix then down to my feet. Tried it last night and it worked fine. Now for the Jerry.