PDA

View Full Version : Will today ever end????

JaxHiker
04-11-2011, 14:29
Jacksonville, FL, United States 04/11/2011 2:25 P.M. Destination Scan

Will I survive the wait for my new hammock? :scared:

chickenwing
04-11-2011, 14:33
The anticipation is TOURTURE!! Aaaahhhhh!!!! I would rather be dipped in hot oil than endure a slowly updated package tracking site. My sympathy and commiseration go out to you.

Buffalo Skipper
04-11-2011, 14:39
JaxHiker, look on the bright side. When my destination scan shows "Jacksonville" I know I still have to wait until the next day before I will receive my items! ;)

Good luck surviving it.

Bubba
04-11-2011, 15:00
After years of waiting for gear I have learned patience. I see some people in the States get a package in a couple of days and for the same package shipped at the same time I have to wait a week of two. Since I am Canada I have to wait much longer than you fine folks south of me. Those abroad usually have to wait even longer. Take some comfort in that. The waiting still sucks though.

easyriver
04-11-2011, 15:54
a slowly updated package tracking site

There's another kind???:lol:

BrianWillan
04-11-2011, 18:02
a slowly updated package tracking site.

There's another kind???:lol:

The ones that never update come to mind. :lol:

Cheers

Brian

JaxHiker
04-11-2011, 20:41
:D Amen easy!

Well, Bubba, I guess you put it into perspective. It's all relative. ;)

At least I have some Android programming to keep my mind occupied tonight.

JaxHiker
04-12-2011, 09:11
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Why couldn't it have been delivered late afternoon? I KNEW I should've been "sick" this morning! Woe is me. I think I feel a cough coming on, boss. I'd better work at home the rest of the day. ;)

Delivered On:
Tuesday, 04/12/2011 at 9:38 A.M.

chickenwing
04-12-2011, 09:16
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Why couldn't it have been delivered late afternoon? I KNEW I should've been "sick" this morning! Woe is me. I think I feel a cough coming on, boss. I'd better work at home the rest of the day. ;)

Delivered On:
Tuesday, 04/12/2011 at 9:38 A.M.

Let me know how that works for you. That cough sounds suspiciously like gottatestahammockitis:scared::scared:

islander
04-12-2011, 09:19
:D Amen easy!

Well, Bubba, I guess you put it into perspective. It's all relative. ;)

At least I have some Android programming to keep my mind occupied tonight.Write some Android Code to get your deliveries to your locale sooner. One that takes over the Delivery Truck driving controls.
When the driver receives a package with your address, turns his truck into a Straight for JaxHiker's address, no stopping.

Now that Android App would Rock! Then customize it for each user [Islander's Cyanogen Android...]:cool:

JaxHiker
04-12-2011, 11:45
CW, it might be worse than that. I think I can feel some mahjobiscrapus setting in as well.

Islander, I'll be happy to share some of my profits with you. That's a great idea! And I SWEAR I'll get those pics to you. Maybe I should write an app that does that first. :blush:

JaxHiker
04-12-2011, 17:58
The day finally ended!! (http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?p=448651#post448651)