PDA

View Full Version : Flyz at Dutchware anouncement

Dutch
04-15-2011, 11:26
With the high demand for the Titanium Tarp Flyz I really needed to make website to sell them as selling on the forums isn't permitted. So now you can purchase them at http://www.outdoortrailgear.com/cottage-industries/dutchware/. The website was leaked early and many of you placed orders already. I am working to fill those orders. I have started with the Flyz and 25 foot lengths of 1.75 zing it for the Flyz. Dutch Clips will still be available at JRB (http://www.jacksrbetter.com/Products.htm). I will be adding new products soon. Many have requested the mini ridgeline biners and I have a few other things up my sleeve. It is my desire to be a responsible vendor and add value to other people's hanging experiences. I want add choices and options to the already outstanding vendors we have here on HF. I hold many of the vendors in very high regard. HF has been for years a great resource of enjoyment, creativity, and I really enjoy the social aspects. I will be on the careful watch that producing and selling goods doesn't interfere with what I hold so dear. I enjoy producing products and I am very proud of the things I have produced, but it is nothing compared to kicking back around the fire pit at a hang.

My products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed and I do what I can to reduce shipping costs and packaging. Flyz are produce from remnants of titanium sheet and packaged in scrap cardboard.

moski
04-15-2011, 11:28
Tjoohooo !
About time :D

beep
04-15-2011, 11:32
Nice looking product, Dutch! Thanks for another choice!!

Hawk-eye
04-15-2011, 11:41
To quote my pal Shug-row .... WHOOOO BUDDY. Mighty fine piece of gear ... Always looking for the next new Dutch thingy!

DiscoveryDiver
04-15-2011, 11:56
Best wishes in your pursuit of doing what you love...

I'll look forward to receiving our flyz...

dragon360
04-15-2011, 12:19
Congrats! Looks good and can't wait to see some of the new things.

chickenwing
04-15-2011, 12:20
Love it... Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

peanuts
04-15-2011, 12:23
congrats!! wishing you the best on this endeavor!!
(needs to find employment soon,so i can buy more things....)[

ShadowAlpha
04-15-2011, 12:30
I'm looking forward to trying some flyz!

If anyone wants to get email notifications when new articles are posted
when you go here -- > dutchware.outdoortrailgear.com (http://dutchware.outdoortrailgear.com)

look on the right & click the link that says, "Get email notifications when a new article is posted." enter your email address & make sure you confirm

you will only get an email alerting you when new stuff is posted.

Enjoy!

KerMegan
04-15-2011, 12:31
and congrats on the re-purposeing of things destined for the landfill!

Bubba
04-15-2011, 13:28
I'll admit I'm a bit of a Dutchware-oholic. I just like cleaver gear and I'm looking forward to whatever you have coming up! Great job!

Cranky Bear
04-15-2011, 13:34
Congrats bud, best wishes on this endeavor!

TZBrown
04-15-2011, 14:56
Good luck on the new project.

These are really a good piece of gear :boggle:

As more people find out about hammocks, and use tarps for shelters, they should be in demand for quite a while:)

And great keeping waste material from the scrap heap

Are ther going to be any available at Trail Days? I want to buy another set

TZ

Bomber
04-15-2011, 15:07
Congrats Dutch... with your new business adventure, really like the whole approach(co-op, recycled packaging etc.):)

Dutch
04-15-2011, 15:08
Good luck on the new project.

These are really a good piece of gear :boggle:

As more people find out about hammocks, and use tarps for shelters, they should be in demand for quite a while:)

And great keeping waste material from the scrap heap

Are ther going to be any available at Trail Days? I want to buy another set

TZ

I will probably have some at TD, but I am hiking into it Saturday. How about a set of Flyz for a shuttle 21 miles south back to my car at Tenn 91.

Syb
04-15-2011, 15:24
Dutch, you offered to give me a set of these via your Tarp Flyz thread but I'll gladly pay for them when I see you at MAHHA. I appreciate your time and effort making great products and personally, these are very valuable and worth paying for.
I do need to complete the Dutch Trifecta and grab your 'biners. And your mini ridgeline 'biners. AND a few other things up your sleeve? Are there good odds you'll debut anything at MAHHA?

Dutch
04-15-2011, 15:28
Dutch, you offered to give me a set of these via your Tarp Flyz thread but I'll gladly pay for them when I see you at MAHHA. I appreciate your time and effort making great products and personally, these are very valuable and worth paying for.
I do need to complete the Dutch Trifecta and grab your 'biners. And your mini ridgeline 'biners. AND a few other things up your sleeve? Are there good odds you'll debut anything at MAHHA?

I have my doubts I will have much more by Mahha. I am hiking over Easter and then I have to get ready for Mahha. Mini biners probably though. I have had them made for my personal use and gifts to people who can run 14 miles.

Syb
04-15-2011, 15:31
I have had them made for my personal use and gifts to people who can run 14 miles.
Ouch! Did I mention I ran the Goofy Challenge? That's 39 miles :D:D

Dutch
04-15-2011, 15:34
Syb I am really looking fwd to meeting you at Mahha. I have a set reserved for you for sure.

TZBrown
04-15-2011, 15:44
I will probably have some at TD, but I am hiking into it Saturday. How about a set of Flyz for a shuttle 21 miles south back to my car at Tenn 91.

You got it
PM inbound

Roadrunnr72
04-15-2011, 18:23
I have my doubts I will have much more by Mahha. I am hiking over Easter and then I have to get ready for Mahha. Mini biners probably though. I have had them made for my personal use and gifts to people who can run 14 miles.

That's me, that's me, just give me 2 weeks to do it!!:lol::lol::lol:

pizza
04-15-2011, 18:32
Cool, just placed an order to go along with my other Dutchware!:cool:

AScott
04-15-2011, 21:31
I can't wait until those mini biners are on the site. I'd really like to buy a set of those. :D

Cannibal
04-15-2011, 21:40
You have a car!?!?!
I thought you just ran around wherever you went. :lol:

There will be Flyz on my tarp and DCs on the trees at Trail Days. Now that you have a site, we will be expecting something new from you at least once a year. More is gooder. :D

MuseJr
04-16-2011, 03:15
That is the announcement I was waiting for. I will place my order now... :)

Roadrunnr72
04-16-2011, 18:49
Need some help/answers. Like the flyz for a continuous tarp ridgeline. And understand how they work. If your using 1.75 zing-it/lash-it for your ridge, what line do you use for the prusik knot? I understand that it is supposed to be a smaller size?

babelfish5
04-16-2011, 18:58
Just placed my order for a set of flyz.... now I have to stare at the mailbox until they arrive. :D

Great job Dutch!! You sir are a genius.

dant8ro
04-16-2011, 19:11
You can use the same size line roadrunner. I use dynaglide for the prussiks and main line, and that stuff is slippery. If its sliding around give it an extra turn. Mine are 4 wraps and hold tight.

P.S. yes in theory the prussiks are supposed to be smaller. 2.2 mm main line and 1.75 mm prussiks are ideal.:D

Dutch
04-16-2011, 20:44
You can use the same size line roadrunner. I use dynaglide for the prussiks and main line, and that stuff is slippery. If its sliding around give it an extra turn. Mine are 4 wraps and hold tight.

P.S. yes in theory the prussiks are supposed to be smaller. 2.2 mm main line and 1.75 mm prussiks are ideal.:D

What he said is correct, I use the same size with 4 wraps and it holds a tarp. the "twice the size" comes from climbing and I don't find it is necessary for the continuous ridge line.

Roadrunnr72
04-16-2011, 20:58
Cool, thanks dant8ro and Dutch. Placed my order for the flyz and zing it. I am guessing that 25ft. of zing-it is going to be enough to cut off some for prusiks and still go around the trees.

Dutch
04-16-2011, 21:09
To make sure there is enough I add 6 inches so I err on your side.

DGrav
04-16-2011, 21:36
Congrats! More toys for all!

Callahan
04-16-2011, 22:17
Congrats Dutch! Great looking site and best of luck kicking off this endeavor!

Cheers :D

gunner76
04-17-2011, 07:09
more toys I have to get

Jsaults
04-17-2011, 10:37
to cover my four tarps. Now that they are available I just couldn't leave the F9s on my ridgelines!

Best of luck on your endeavour!

Jim

Dutch
04-17-2011, 14:40
I have sent the first orders from the 12th and some placed on the 13th on Friday. I will send out orders placed on 13th to the 16th and some the orders placed on the 17th on Monday.

Then I am sold out and will be making more next week. So order placed this week won't ship until after Easter. Then I am hoping I am caught up and will be able to fill order as they come in.

Thanks for your patients on this.

Roadrunnr72
04-17-2011, 15:10
Not a problem Dutch. If you look at most of the cottage companies, most make to order anyway. I don't forsee anyone having a problem having to wait a week or 2. And now that you have posted it, everyone is informed.:laugh::laugh:

Yukon
04-17-2011, 19:04
Dutch, just got a chance to use my tarp flyz for the first time and they rock man. I want another set for my other tarp as soon as I can get them. Great job with the design buddy...

Dutch
04-17-2011, 20:15
Dutch, just got a chance to use my tarp flyz for the first time and they rock man. I want another set for my other tarp as soon as I can get them. Great job with the design buddy...

:blush:I appreciate that however the original concept was Angry Sparrow's. I was going through life putting up with figure9s like everyone else. From what he first drew and sent to me and what I am making is a pretty close match. I'm just the one who burns his fingers trying to grind down 1/2 inch piece of TI. Those babies get hot fast.

The first batch works real good but the second is perfect.

Yukon
04-17-2011, 20:23
:blush:I appreciate that however the original concept was Angry Sparrow's. I was going through life putting up with figure9s like everyone else. From what he first drew and sent to me and what I am making is a pretty close match. I'm just the one who burns his fingers trying to grind down 1/2 inch piece of TI. Those babies get hot fast.

The first batch works real good but the second is perfect.

Well then, kudos to both of you for the great new product. It really simplifies putting up the tarp, great job fellas...

Jsaults
04-18-2011, 12:38
We need your innovations to make our boring lives complete.

Jim

Land
04-18-2011, 14:39
I got the ones that I ordered last week (before the official site debut:o) in the mail today -- just in time for the trip that I'm leaving on in the morning.:D

I'm already wearing one of the Flyz as a pendant on a utility-cord necklace.:D HF chic.:laugh:

Chris

Hangandy
04-18-2011, 19:11
I hope this isn't a noob question, but there's been lots of talk about adding prussiks to your tarpline. Is this just for hanging stuff off them? Or is it a means of clipping your tarpline to your suspension to keep it from travelling?

angrysparrow
04-18-2011, 19:33
Is this just for hanging stuff off them? Or is it a means of clipping your tarpline to your suspension to keep it from travelling?

It's for folks that use a full-length continuous ridge line with their tarps. Here's a starting point (http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11868) to learn about that.

The Flyz should work just fine with a CRL, but they were designed with typical ridge tie-outs in mind.

BurningCedar
04-18-2011, 20:41
Yippee! The two pairs that I ordered prematurely on the new website showed up in the mail today. Pretty cool of Dutch to ship me a product that didn't even "exist" for sale when I ordered it :cool:

Probably ought to stay home for the Easter weekend; so I expect they'll get inaugurated the following weekend.

I'm planning to continue using my CRL (I really like the ability to fine-tune the tarp's position) but the Flyz will replace both the micro-biner and Figure 9 that I'm using now.

bonsaihiker
04-19-2011, 04:04
The Flyz should work just fine with a CRL, but they were designed with typical ridge tie-outs in mind.

I can verify the first part of that statement. I used mine through some storms this past weekend at the Hoosier Hang and it held without a budge. I use a CRL with a biner at one end, then cinch it tight with a single Flyz at the other end. 2.2 Lash-it worked just fine, guitar-string tight, and I realized it even held without the locking loop!

gRaFFiX
04-19-2011, 23:07
Yay! A new Tarp Flyz thread! I really can't wait to use my flyz Dutch, I've looked them over so many times. I feel honored to have a pair of the gifted clan, but I feel like a poser for not using them yet. About the running, I ran over 200 miles last year, and I recently purchased a pair of Vibram Five Fingers Bikila LS running shoes, to replace the sheep-skin lounging slippers I used last year to run in. Just thought I'd share a funny story. Thanks Dutch!

DiscoveryDiver
04-20-2011, 05:54
I would like to claim the title of Dutch tarp flyz ownership to the furthest east on the Globe...until a more suitable champion challenges the title. :tongueup:

Today, I took delivery of a tidy package containing no fewer than 4 set of flyz and a veritable gangle of guywire...

Many thanks to the flying Dutchman...!

Dutch
04-20-2011, 08:37
Yay! A new Tarp Flyz thread! I really can't wait to use my flyz Dutch, I've looked them over so many times. I feel honored to have a pair of the gifted clan, but I feel like a poser for not using them yet. About the running, I ran over 200 miles last year, and I recently purchased a pair of Vibram Five Fingers Bikila LS running shoes, to replace the sheep-skin lounging slippers I used last year to run in. Just thought I'd share a funny story. Thanks Dutch!
I have been hesitant to use my five finger shoes. I had a slight pull in and injury prone calf and now I'm a little afraid to push it in them. I'm glad you like the flyz

I would like to claim the title of Dutch tarp flyz ownership to the furthest east on the Globe...until a more suitable champion challenges the title. :tongueup:

Today, I took delivery of a tidy package containing no fewer than 4 set of flyz and a veritable gangle of guywire...

Many thanks to the flying Dutchman...!
That got to Japan fast. Glad you like them. You were also customer #3 and #4.

Syb
04-20-2011, 11:14
I have been hesitant to use my five finger shoes. I had a slight pull in and injury prone calf and now I'm a little afraid to push it in them.
Dutch injured? That's like putting Baby in a corner :scared: Inconceivable!
We can talk running technique at MAHHA and have you injury-free in no time. Of course, you'll need to run and make more Tarp Flyz and huge Dutch Clips. :D

Dutch
04-21-2011, 08:29
I managed to take off a 1/2 gram from each fly and they now weight 1.97 grams each.

Hawk-eye
04-21-2011, 08:40
I managed to take off a 1/2 gram from each fly and they now weight 1.97 grams each.

AYE GAWD DUTCH! You've resorted to plucking the wings off Flyz to save weight now!!! :scared:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jsaults
04-21-2011, 09:03
Now could you figure out a way to shave 50# off of me?

Jim

MedicineMan
04-21-2011, 09:35
Hawe-Eye very funny!
Just got back from out west in time to get my grey-headed one to Easter sunrise service.
Saw these available and ordered 2 sets.
Much thanks to the genius of Angry-Sparrow and Dutch and for getting these to market.
I love the industrial entreprenurial (sp?) spirit out there!

KerMegan
04-21-2011, 09:45
Now could you figure out a way to shave 50# off of me?

Jim

yes, take your new flyz on an AT thru-hike.
hope that helps! KM

canoebie
04-21-2011, 10:25
yes, take your new flyz on an AT thru-hike.
hope that helps! KM

That would work for sure. Great suggestion. Wish I could do it.

I have ordered these, excited about getting them. Things just get better and better here, nice to have a segment of life that is consistent about that.

Hawk-eye
04-21-2011, 10:37
I can verify the first part of that statement. I used mine through some storms this past weekend at the Hoosier Hang and it held without a budge. I use a CRL with a biner at one end, then cinch it tight with a single Flyz at the other end. 2.2 Lash-it worked just fine, guitar-string tight, and I realized it even held without the locking loop!

That's what I did on my CRL set up ... Single Flyz on the end and a Knot-bone on the other ... prussicks for the connections to the actual tarp and definitely it works without the locking loop. Just showed the one end in my goof ball video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRhdJUq6IBU) but I like this set up for my tarps. Previously I had the figure nine and I was always a little afraid it'd snag my tarp in storage ... the FLYZ eliminates that fear. Oh ... enjoyed the video of your trip!

Roadrunnr72
04-21-2011, 17:57
I have a set "on order". I am thinking about using a CRL. I have no experience with one. I have always used the tie-outs on the tarp. So on to trying something new. Just need to wait for the flyz (not that I am in a hurry, just anxious), the lash-it, and a little "something else" for the other end. With 2 flyz coming, (1 set), I'll have enough to hang 2 tarps.

bonsaihiker
04-21-2011, 18:42
That's what I did on my CRL set up ... Single Flyz on the end and a Knot-bone on the other ... prussicks for the connections to the actual tarp and definitely it works without the locking loop. Just showed the one end in my goof ball video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRhdJUq6IBU) but I like this set up for my tarps. Previously I had the figure nine and I was always a little afraid it'd snag my tarp in storage ... the FLYZ eliminates that fear. Oh ... enjoyed the video of your trip!

Thanks, Hawkeye! :D

pizza
04-21-2011, 18:43
Just got my Flyz today in the mail. Thanks for the quick service Dutch! They look nice. Much smaller and more streamlined than the Figure 9's I was using and I don't need a prussic knot anymore. I put one on each of my tarps on one end. They work great!:cool:

qcv123
04-21-2011, 20:15
I also received my flyz today. They are much better than my figure 9 setup. This is my first post by the way. Thanks to every one for all of the great info!

Dutch
04-21-2011, 21:18
I also received my flyz today. They are much better than my figure 9 setup. This is my first post by the way. Thanks to every one for all of the great info!

Welcome to HF then. Stop lurking and join the fun.

SpaceCadet
04-22-2011, 11:51
Hey Dutch, here in the south I find myself hanging from big oaks that are a good 5' or more around. I'm worried that 25' of zing-it won't be long enough so if I order 2 will they come as one 50' length or two 25' lengths?

Dutch
04-22-2011, 11:56
I would send 50'. I would hate to have two 25' lengths sent.

Dutch
04-22-2011, 11:57
I didn't want to start another tread, but I now have dynaglide whoopie slings on my site.

JohnSawyer
04-22-2011, 14:15
I didn't want to start another tread, but I now have dynaglide whoopie slings on my site.

So what's next? Gearskins? Or is woven nylon too hard to cut with a water jet?

MAD777
04-22-2011, 15:17
Way to go, Dutch!

Dutch
04-22-2011, 15:22
So what's next? Gearskins? Or is woven nylon too hard to cut with a water jet?

I'm going to have to learn to sew a lot faster before I will be offering anything of the fabric persuasion. I like this little light easy to ship stuff.

JohnSawyer
04-22-2011, 18:57
I'm going to have to learn to sew a lot faster before I will be offering anything of the fabric persuasion. I like this little light easy to ship stuff.

That's why you build the design and then get a pro to build them for you. I know a professional seamstress that makes production quality goods on her commercial machine for the R/C aircraft industry. (Lookup Lipo Sacks) Get somebody like her a prototype, plans, and a supply of materials... Add $, and you get product out the door...

:)

Or, you could just build the titanium gearskin hammock... it's more up your alley...

Dutch
04-22-2011, 21:54
That's why you build the design and then get a pro to build them for you. I know a professional seamstress that makes production quality goods on her commercial machine for the R/C aircraft industry. (Lookup Lipo Sacks) Get somebody like her a prototype, plans, and a supply of materials... Add $, and you get product out the door...

:)

Or, you could just build the titanium gearskin hammock... it's more up your alley...

I do have some sewing facilities around here that I am thinking of using however the bridgeskin is way too involved. There is just too much on there and every time i make one it gets more involved.

Roadrunnr72
04-23-2011, 11:05
Was at the puter getting ready to post a PIF, and I started hearing a buzzing noise, looked out side, and the mail was hear. Two items, a little envolope with 2 really small flyz in it and some zing-it, and my ENO DN from Moosejaw. Wasn't expecting either one yet, but glad both are here.'

Thanks, Dutch, the flyz look great.

ShadowAlpha
04-23-2011, 20:19
Got a goodie package from Dutch today. Thank you sir Dutch! :thumbup:

Its sitting on a workbench in my garage buzzing...
plan to bring the flyz out monday during the day they are wanting to get loose

PackBacker81
04-25-2011, 10:31
I'm hoping mine come this week... put my order in on the 13th and I've got a trip planned this weekend. I'd love to be able to test the flyz out in the piney woods.

PackBacker81
04-25-2011, 13:08
Ask and Ye shall receive... looky here what was waiting after lunch... nice job Dutch.

JKRay
04-25-2011, 15:29
Decided I needed some Flyz.
Went to the Dutchware site and the next thing I know, I ordered all this:
1 Dynaglide Whoopie Slings , 2 Dutch Tarp Flyz , 2 Dutch Mini Biners , 4 Zing-it
:scared::scared:

Ray

PackBacker81
04-26-2011, 09:19
Welcome to the madness JK!!! :D

WV
05-12-2011, 21:01
Here's the Dutch Master demo: GSVvIPFfpas&feature=player_embedded#at=58

And here's Roadrunnr72's alternative. It looks simpler. Does it adjust as easily if you need to move it farther from the tarp connection? Does it hold as well? I think I'll try it.
http://www.hammockforums.net/gallery/files/9/3/1/8/dutch_hook_2_004_thumb.jpg (http://www.hammockforums.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=13817&c=14)

Dutch
05-12-2011, 21:39
I do find it holds, but it isn't as easy to move it should you be faced with long distance between the trees. However I never have had to move it yet so it may not really matter.

bonsaihiker
05-13-2011, 15:23
Mine has held without the loop passing around the Flyz, anyway. I just forgot to do it and found out later as I was showing it to someone. It held in pretty good wind, too. I use the 2.2 line, though....

Dutch
05-15-2011, 15:58
There is a trick to making it work without looping around the fly. It has to be pulled very tight and the tension keeps it from slipping. Problem is it the tree is on the small side when the person gets in the hammock the tension is relieved a little on the tarp. So although it may work. I suggest pulling the loop around so it is secure

L.D. Cakes
05-15-2011, 18:06
Well I got to meet The Greatest Hiker In The World at Trail Days yesterday....and I got my Dutch Flyz! And I have to say "He is easy on the eyes". :lol:

Thanks Dutch! It was so good to meet you,
Cakes

Shug
05-15-2011, 18:08
Well I got to meet The Greatest Hiker In The World at Trail Days yesterday....and I got my Dutch Flyz! And I have to say "He is easy on the eyes". :lol:

Thanks Dutch! It was so good to meet you,
Cakes
I have hiked with the Dutch........ long stride......
Dutch Flyz on my tarp and ready.
Look forward to meeting you Cakes!!!!! Soon......very soon.
Whoooooooooooooooooooo Buddy))))))))
Shug O'Gorge

G.L.P.
05-15-2011, 18:13
i hiked with dutch a few times he is a great guy and is easy on the eyes
i hope next year to get alot of miles in with Dutch

L.D. Cakes
05-15-2011, 18:26
I have hiked with the Dutch........ long stride......
Dutch Flyz on my tarp and ready.
Look forward to meeting you Cakes!!!!! Soon......very soon.
Whoooooooooooooooooooo Buddy))))))))
Shug O'Gorge

A Whooooooooooooooooo Buddy back atcha! I will be putting my Flys on my new Macat Deluxe I just bought from Brian at Trail Days tomorrow for a quick test run.

Looking forward to meeting you too Shug...Hope to have a SPAM Samich with ya! :cool:

Cakes

pizza
05-15-2011, 19:04
I tried mine the first couple times without wrapping around the top groove. It worked and held but when torquing the ridge tight I did find it to slip a bit. Now I use the top groove as shown in the photos.

G.L.P.
06-28-2011, 09:48
I wanted to Say Thank you to Dutch for GREAT service .... it was a joy to order from someone that is so easy on the eyes.....

He is very fast at returning questions about his products and always goes out of his way to make sure you are happy with your order....
also ships very fast :D

his products are 2nd to NONE when it comes to quality i been using products made from Dutch for a few years now and i can say he makes some of the best stuff out there....

if you don't have a set of his Dutch Flyz yet you need to get out and get a set... they make setup sooo much easy ... and fast and they weigh next to nothing and there made out of Titanium... how cool is that? LOL

anyway thanks Dutch for the great service ... keeps up the good work ;)

Alamosa
06-28-2011, 10:53
Let me add my voice to the chorus of cheers for this great product. Would that be the "Dutch Choir"? :lol:

Fantastic product, great workmanship, outstanding innovation...

Unfortunately, to paraphrase the Pringles jingle, no one can use just one. :) I'll have to get a set for all of my tarps.

Thanks, Dutch! :thumbup:

Yukon
06-28-2011, 11:23
Unfortunately, to paraphrase the Pringles jingle, no one can use just one. :) I'll have to get a set for all of my tarps.

Yeppers, got sets of them on both of my tarps, they are awesome :)

cooldays
06-28-2011, 11:49
not just another cool invention...it also describes his hiking. At some point about 3 or 4 in the afternoon after about 15 miles when you start to drag he just takes off not to be seen until camp and he has usually been resting an hour before you get there.

MedicineMan
06-28-2011, 13:48
Blessed to have met Dutch on two occasions, never caught his last name though. Norris maybe?

ShadowAlpha
06-28-2011, 13:53
he keeps all his TI hardware in the ring!! :lol:

http://en.wikifur.com/w/images/3/3f/Underdog_300.gif

Wags
06-28-2011, 15:37
just ordered. wonder how long it'll take to ship to hershey :D

bluejeans
06-28-2011, 17:55
Using Dutch Flyz & hook on zing-it line for my independent tarp. Also using Dutch's whoopie slings. Highly recomend Dutch for any gear. Great prompt service on any order.

sweetbabyd
06-28-2011, 18:28
placed my second order today - Dutch, everyone is feelin' the love! they ARE great products that make my hammocking even more enjoyable! thank you!
- can you sign that "to Donna, from the World's Greatest Hiker" ? :lol: