PDA

View Full Version : Whiteblaze Hosting

blackbishop351
10-11-2006, 18:42
Keith, when I click on your yahoo photo links I always get prompted to start my own album and I can't see your photos. What am I doing wrong?

Speaking of which...I want to get some WB hosting space so I can expand my webpage to include more trip journals, DIY stuff, etc....any idea how a guy goes about doing that? I've asked a couple of times before, but no response :(

ShakeyLeggs
10-11-2006, 18:46
Speaking of which...I want to get some WB hosting space so I can expand my webpage to include more trip journals, DIY stuff, etc....any idea how a guy goes about doing that? I've asked a couple of times before, but no response :(

Here's one way to get more space.

http://whiteblazehosting.net/index.php?page=packages

blackbishop351
10-11-2006, 18:50
Here's one way to get more space.

http://whiteblazehosting.net/index.php?page=packages

Yeah that's exactly what I was talking about! I'd love to get that going, but I'm not sure how.

Are you hosting there now? I'm wondering if there are ads/banners attached...

I sent an email to the addy provided, but no response...

ShakeyLeggs
10-11-2006, 18:55
Yeah that's exactly what I was talking about! I'd love to get that going, but I'm not sure how.

Are you hosting there now? I'm wondering if there are ads/banners attached...

I sent an email to the addy provided, but no response...

I haven't used them as yet so I don't know.

Just Jeff
10-11-2006, 18:56
Try a PM to attroll.

blackbishop351
10-11-2006, 18:58
Try a PM to attroll.

Yeah tried that too :(

attroll
10-12-2006, 00:24
I sent you a response tonight Blackbishop. I work weird hours so I don't get on the computer that most normal people do.

To answer your question, there are no ads and all you really need to know how to do is use FTP and have a program that will FTP. You get a cPanel with the package but that stuff is just extra things you will probably never use. We have a cPanel for WhiteBlaze and we never log into it. Everything we do is through FTP.

blackbishop351
10-12-2006, 00:29
Awesome! I've been using WinSCP for a while to do work on the UNIX servers here at school...I assume it would work there too?

I sent an email via the "contact" utility on the Hosting forum, requesting info on how to sign up for some space. Hope I hear from you guys soon!

attroll
10-12-2006, 00:38
Awesome! I've been using WinSCP for a while to do work on the UNIX servers here at school...I assume it would work there too?

I sent an email via the "contact" utility on the Hosting forum, requesting info on how to sign up for some space. Hope I hear from you guys soon!

I think I replied back to you on that already if not send me a PM here on this site or WhiteBlaze. I get so many emails evey day it is hard to keep track of everything. I spend over one hour a day answering emails sometimes. If it is sent in a PM I am sure to answer it.