PDA

View Full Version : Shipping times

mrhat
05-11-2011, 10:47
I ordered a Maccat Deluxe at the beginning of this month but haven't received a shipment notice yet. How long does it usually take between ordering to shipping for OES stuff? I have a trip at the end of the month and I was hoping to use the tarp then.

Wags
05-11-2011, 10:55
Sometimes he ships fast. Sometimes he takes very long. OES is a crapshoot with which one you'll end up getting.

OutandBack
05-11-2011, 11:01
I ordered a Maccat Deluxe at the beginning of this month but haven't received a shipment notice yet. How long does it usually take between ordering to shipping for OES stuff? I have a trip at the end of the month and I was hoping to use the tarp then.

Have you read this thread? I believe Brian is at trails days.

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32313

Cannibal
05-11-2011, 11:15
He was up late last night sewing according to the voicemail he left me. Probably working on your tarp mrhat.

termite
05-11-2011, 14:09
I'm in the same boat. Ordered on the 29th of April. Brian advised due to the delay with school, waiting on Coyote colored Sil and trail days he would be shipping after trail days. I hope so, as I was counting on that tarp for a trip on the 20th.

Edit: That being said, I knew there was about a two week delay going in. The tarps are supposed to be awesome so that offsets the delay a bit.

mrhat
05-11-2011, 15:15
I actually just got an email from him a little while ago, so I should definitely have it before my trip. I can't wait!

shlabbo
05-14-2011, 20:48
hmmmm....
I originally placed an order with him April 5. Granted I have been working with him figuring out what I want, I haven't heard from him in over 3 weeks. I have sent 3 emails since then and no response. Busy or not, give me a sign of life. Not sure what to do at this point. Right now he has $140 of mine...