PDA

View Full Version : the Phoenix has arrived!

Country Roads
06-11-2011, 19:27
Got my 3-season Phoenix Thursday! Within 1 hour I had my Blackbird hanging in the garage and my quilt on. Like being a little kid with your Momma's arms around you; comfy, warm and secure. It was almost 90 degrees, so I guess that is not a good temp test, but I don't think staying warm will be a problem.

Thanks Hammockgear (especially Thorwren) for making my week! I hope to get a real test around the 23rd. I shall report back. I also need to do a couple of video reviews to put on my blog and Youtube; will let everyone know when I make that happen.

Eliteoomph
06-11-2011, 19:29
Sounds awesome! Enjoy it!

grouch
06-11-2011, 21:51
Good day for me too. I just got my Summer Burrow and Summer Phoenix in. Awesome quality. I would not hesitate to buy from Thorwren again and when it gets a little cooler, I just may!

Country Roads
06-12-2011, 17:21
I plan to buy the 3-season burrow, but I will have to continue with ramen noodles and PB & J to save up. Good thing I like both and they are pretty versatile foods. That should fix me up nice.
I just love how the quilt folds up around me. Me feels safe and warm:)

dragon360
06-13-2011, 09:24
Nice choice. I am saving my 3-season burrow as well.

JaxHiker
06-13-2011, 09:47
Summer sucks for getting stuff like this. :D Now that my incubator is here, though, I'm planning on a burrow.

lazy river road
06-13-2011, 09:50
Yeah it always seems like I buy winter gear in summer summer gear in winter then I gotta wait to use it :)

I love my phoenix its a great piece of gear