PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: HAMMOCK GEAR DOT COM Part 3

Hawk-eye
06-26-2011, 14:58
WHAT? ANOTHER TEASER??????? :scared:

Yeah another teaser ... Part 3 leaves a few more questions than it answers about the alien technology, what happened to Hawk-eye and who is really behind HammockGear.com! :woot:

But never fear ... all will be concluded in PART 4 http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3393/3254948516_de5c34d880_o.gif

HAMMOCK GEAR DOT COM Part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Ddr6Df0F8)

P0Ddr6Df0F8

Bomber
06-26-2011, 15:05
Arg!.... you evil man! That was indeed a tease!
And it is definitely the first time i've perceived Thorwren and Stormcrow as scary people:scared:

(Yet another good one pal;):D)

arbot
06-26-2011, 15:28
I am going to look up part 1 and 2.

Maybe it will make sense then?

Spogatz
06-26-2011, 17:35
OOOoooohhhhhhhh....I see mentally unstable people............

Me likey......

BEAS
06-26-2011, 17:41
I am buying whatever he is selling right away, Sending my paypal account info now!:D

Chard
06-26-2011, 18:06
I understand now... The production of the quality hammock gear is some form of radical Doctor prescribed therapy!!! Brilliant!!! Modern medicine has come so far!!!:lol::lol:

babelfish5
06-26-2011, 18:19
Another good one. Can't wait to see the next one.

Dutch
06-26-2011, 18:25
You are the man of special effects.

lazy river road
06-26-2011, 18:51
Great job Hawk-eye. Cant wait to see number 4. Them special effects are something else. Almost as cool as Adam and Jenny's quilts, almost that is :rolleyes:

Hawk-eye
06-26-2011, 19:48
Arg!.... you evil man! That was indeed a tease!
And it is definitely the first time i've perceived Thorwren and Stormcrow as scary people:scared:

(Yet another good one pal;):D)

Many thanks! Glad you enjoyed it pal! Sorry ... just couldn't resist one mo' teaser!

Hope ya can ... it's kinda off beat humor ... so don't get your hopes up! :woot:

OOOoooohhhhhhhh....I see mentally unstable people............

Me likey......

Well welcome to the crowd! :woot: Ha ... thanks for watching!

I am buying whatever he is selling right away, Sending my paypal account info now!:D

Ha ... sure he'll like that! Plus you'll get some mighty fine kit!

I understand now... The production of the quality hammock gear is some form of radical Doctor prescribed therapy!!! Brilliant!!! Modern medicine has come so far!!!:lol::lol:

Ha ... well they do say laughter is the best medicine! Glad you liked it.

Another good one. Can't wait to see the next one.

Thank ya sire ... Got part of it done but it's going to take a bit of work ... trying to step up a notch on one effect. Hard on an old man and a slow processor! :woot:

You are the man of special effects.

Awe ... thanks Dutch ... I'm trying and having fun in the process!

Great job Hawk-eye. Cant wait to see number 4. Them special effects are something else. Almost as cool as Adam and Jenny's quilts, almost that is :rolleyes:

Nawh ... not that cool but fun doing! Thanks for watching ... glad you're enjoying them.

gargoyle
06-26-2011, 20:11

Don't worry arbot, Hawkeye does not make sense to many folks.
:tongueup::tongueup:

But we love him all the same.

chickenwing
06-26-2011, 21:02
This is just too funny and keeping me in suspense. I keep checking in to the YouTube to see if I missed any uploads. Keep these coming.

sweetbabyd
06-26-2011, 21:05
you are a dang fool! ... and love it!!

Shug
06-26-2011, 23:36
Oh my Ghaaaaaaaa Hawk-ustus.
No, you ain't right!
I have seen that look on Thorwren's face when Stormcrow spilled tea all over us at dinner once.
Haaaaaaaaaa. Good one.
Shug

tiredhiker
06-26-2011, 23:59
man AWESOME effects,what kind of program do you use? I cant do simple editing never mind something like this vid.... can't wait to see the next

Running Feather
06-27-2011, 00:16
This just keeps gettin' better :D

Hawk-eye
06-27-2011, 04:47
Don't worry arbot, Hawkeye does not make sense to many folks.
:tongueup::tongueup:

But we love him all the same.

Ha ... thank ya Gargoyle! It's when it makes sense to ya you have to start being concerned! :woot:

This is just too funny and keeping me in suspense. I keep checking in to the YouTube to see if I missed any uploads. Keep these coming.

:D Glad you're having some fun with it! Thanks for watching!

you are a dang fool! ... and love it!!

I try! Thank ya!

Oh my Ghaaaaaaaa Hawk-ustus.
No, you ain't right!
I have seen that look on Thorwren's face when Stormcrow spilled tea all over us at dinner once.
Haaaaaaaaaa. Good one.
Shug

EXACTLY SHUG-ROW ... those were the instructions ... make a face like you would when Stormy went and dun' sum'tin he shouldn't have! I might have to post some out takes on Part 4 ... she breaks up laughing right after! That's one sweet lady!

man AWESOME effects,what kind of program do you use? I cant do simple editing never mind something like this vid.... can't wait to see the next

For the heavy duty special effects I'm using Adobe AfterEffects CS5 ... still learning ... it's pretty heavy duty but has the tools to do a lot of things. Edit in mainly PowerDirector 9 but have been learning to use Sony Vegas too. Glad you're enjoying them. Going to push the envelope on Part 4 ... well as far as my skill set goes. My PC is like me ... getting old ... and has moments of slow! ;)

This just keeps gettin' better :D

Thanks pal ... appreciate you watching!

richtorfla
06-27-2011, 06:46
Dang Hawkeye. Your skillset is becoming stronger. The food from the other planet is now kicking in and you are running on all senses. Brain functions are improving. The mother ship is pleased!

Really good stuff man!

Hawk-eye
06-27-2011, 07:00
Dang Hawkeye. Your skillset is becoming stronger. The food from the other planet is now kicking in and you are running on all senses. Brain functions are improving. The mother ship is pleased!

Really good stuff man!

Ha .... thanks pal ... the whole mystery of the alien technology is explained in PART 4 ... sort of :woot:

Fronkey
06-29-2011, 19:38
Just got in from a 4 day trip at the SHT and one of the first things I did when I got home was check to see if part 3 came out. Loving this series man! Sooo scary! :D

Fronkey

Hawk-eye
06-29-2011, 19:42
Just got in from a 4 day trip at the SHT and one of the first things I did when I got home was check to see if part 3 came out. Loving this series man! Sooo scary! :D

Fronkey

Thanks pal ... glad you enjoyed it. Can't wait to see any video you hopefully shot on that trip. Bet it was a fun time!

Fronkey
06-29-2011, 20:44
Thanks pal ... glad you enjoyed it. Can't wait to see any video you hopefully shot on that trip. Bet it was a fun time!

Oh man, did I shoot some video. lol It was me, Mr. Green, Grizzly Adams and his 2 boys. I'm hoping to have the first part up in the morning. It was a great time!

Fronkey

Hawk-eye
06-29-2011, 20:47
Oh man, did I shoot some video. lol It was me, Mr. Green, Grizzly Adams and his 2 boys. I'm hoping to have the first part up in the morning. It was a great time!

Fronkey

Now that's a party in the piney woods! I'm on my way to Texas for two days but I'll be looking for it when I get to the hotel tomorrow night!

Bomber
06-30-2011, 02:45
OHhh the suspense is killing me..... Episode 4, Where.. oh where are thou!

Hawk-eye
06-30-2011, 02:50
OHhh the suspense is killing me..... Episode 4, Where.. oh where are thou!

Still about half in the mind of some crazy old fart! :woot: ... this weekend ... early next week ....

Bomber
06-30-2011, 03:37
You evil man(and master of suspense);):D

Boomer
07-03-2011, 18:16
Hawk-eye - that's got to be one of the best video series I've seen. I loved that invisi-quilt thing!

Hawk-eye
07-03-2011, 18:22
Hawk-eye - that's got to be one of the best video series I've seen. I loved that invisi-quilt thing!

Well thanks pal ... glad you enjoy my foolishness! :woot:

Hoping the concluding Part IV gives you a chuckle or two!

Hickery
07-03-2011, 21:02
Kind of looked like backpacker-man was sliding down a colon.I was afraid of the ending!:scared:

Hawk-eye
07-03-2011, 21:08
Kind of looked like backpacker-man was sliding down a colon.I was afraid of the ending!:scared:

:lol: Now that's hilarious!

G.L.P.
07-03-2011, 23:47
HAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol: oh man.... your too much Pal

Hawk-eye
07-04-2011, 00:35
HAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol: oh man.... your too much Pal

Yeah ... I definitely ain't right! Glad you got a chuckle out of it pal!

Hawk-eye
07-07-2011, 07:23
Part 4 has had a bit of a set back ... due to my #&#*^?!# PC :rolleyes:

Probably should post this in "Without Merit" ... but there are days I absolutely hate Windows of any version.

BUT back to Part 4 ... there will be a conclusion to the madness ... maybe ... well sort of ... OK ... kinda :woot:
My neighbors are getting concerned by my antics in the backyard the last few days!

sweetbabyd
07-07-2011, 07:53
the "suspension" is killing me! ;) please hurry Hawk-Eye! :)

raiffnuke
07-07-2011, 08:02
the "suspension" is killing me! ;) please hurry Hawk-Eye! :)

+1. What he said!:mellow:

Hawk-eye
07-07-2011, 09:15
I am ... seriously ... ;)