PDA

View Full Version : Cuben Tarp!!!

jerzybears
07-06-2011, 17:43
My husband and I just ordered the cuben tarps:boggle:!!! Needless to say, we cant wait to see this state of the art tarp. :laugh:

MAD777
07-06-2011, 17:55
Congrats! Now you are obligated to post pictures :)

kayak karl
07-06-2011, 17:56
My husband and I just ordered the cuben tarps:boggle:!!! Needless to say, we cant wait to see this state of the art tarp. :laugh:
i don't believe you, but pic's will sway me :D

Hawk-eye
07-06-2011, 17:57
As the owner of a HG TQ and UQ ... and having seen TC's and Shug's Cuben Tarps from HG ... trust me ... you're going to be mighty happy to receive it!

tiredhiker
07-06-2011, 18:26
I ordered mine 13 days ago,,,,,ANYTIME NOW I should get the infamous e-mail from pay-pal telling me its been shipped. I know the anguish and time slowing emotions you are experiencing.

lazy river road
07-12-2011, 09:58
Having several HG quilts and another 2 on the way you surely will not be disappointed in the quality of workmanship. I hope you guys are at the NJ hang so I can check out HG Cuben Tarp. I have yet to see them in person. But am really excited to check them out.

jerzybears
08-12-2011, 17:45
:thumbup:MY TARPS ARE HERE!!!!:wuv: Adam next day shipped it because Russ and I are taking 6 days to hike the Northville Placid Trail in NY and we were living tomorrow. Thank God they came because weather expects rain for a couple of days. Russ is packing as we speak and we will post photos of expected river crossings and beaver dams. We may be wet hiking, but we will be dry sleeping!!

JayS
08-12-2011, 17:52
Have fun! We are going close to Northville late next month. It's beautiful up there.

Raul Perez
08-12-2011, 18:29
Awesome have fun! I heard a bridge washed out this year be careful on those water crossings!

I've also heard some of the planks on the marsh/muddy spots are a bit over run with muck so tread carefully.

Look forward to your report!

Stay Puft
08-14-2011, 23:33
I got my tarp a week or so ago and only now had a quick opportunity to hang it in the back yard for inspection. It looks really nice. I can't wait to get into the woods and hang under it.

Flight_Risk
08-15-2011, 19:58
Just ordered mine this weekend.

Can't wait to see what all the hype is about.:D

kayak karl
08-15-2011, 20:16
:thumbup:MY TARPS ARE HERE!!!!:wuv: Adam next day shipped it because Russ and I are taking 6 days to hike the Northville Placid Trail in NY and we were living tomorrow. Thank God they came because weather expects rain for a couple of days. Russ is packing as we speak and we will post photos of expected river crossings and beaver dams. We may be wet hiking, but we will be dry sleeping!!

bring them to the winter hang :) WHERE THE PICS :(

Shug
08-15-2011, 23:59
I hope you both really enjoy some time in the piney woods under them!
Here is mine.......
Shug

2sL0FIHQD84