PDA

View Full Version : TTT guys whereabouts

vdeal
07-08-2011, 07:30
Anyone know if the TTT guys are in the house? I've ordered a hammock and sent an email the past week and had no response from them other than the automated response from the website. Just wondering.

dragon360
07-08-2011, 09:06
I have had my best luck just calling them. Have you given Dale's cell number a try?

MAD777
07-08-2011, 12:36
One thing I have learned in dealing with cottage industry folks for years is that they like to get out and test their merchandise - and that's a good thing :)

LunchLadiesMan
07-09-2011, 17:58
I too have not had very good luck thus far regarding an order. Contacted Dale via email, was told the item would be shipped by last Wednesday but nothing thus far. Will be giving him a call on Monday.

redbeard
07-11-2011, 12:58
Has anyone had any luck getting in touch with the TTT guys? I can't seem to.

LunchLadiesMan
07-11-2011, 14:19
Just spoke to Dale (I think it was him) over the phone. They have been putting orders together as quick as they can but in his own words "have become quite popular all of a sudden." Unless you ordered a switchback 1.1DL in green, I imagine they are working on your order. He mentioned to me that they had recently put a few orders together and were working on others.
I had originally ordered a green SB but Dale mentioned they were out of those due to a manufacturing issue. I switched my order to a brown one and expect it to ship tomorrow.

jima59
07-13-2011, 05:33
I looked at the website last night and wanted to order some ripstop 1.9 but they only listed as in black. Have sent an email and wonder how long it will be before I receive an answer. Has anyone else bought hammock materials from ttt with success. I'd much rather support a smaller home grown company like this if I have the choice. Thanks for any info.

Jim

L.D. Cakes
07-13-2011, 07:27
The Switchback has gotten popular for sure...After the Florida Hang and the Hot Springs Hang many members have bought and spread the word of the comfort & advantages of these superb hammocks. When funds allow it I will indulge too!

When all get your orders, please wright a review and send lots of pics please. :)

Patients with these guy's, I bet this welcomed popularity hit them surprisingly fast! It will be worth the wait!

ShellD
07-13-2011, 07:43
The Switchback has gotten popular for sure...After the Florida Hang and the Hot Springs Hang many members have bought and spread the word of the comfort & advantages of these superb hammocks. When funds allow it I will indulge too!

When all get your orders, please wright a review and send lots of pics please. :)

Patients with these guy's, I bet this welcomed popularity hit them surprisingly fast! It will be worth the wait!

I agree with cakes, these guys are probably a little overwhelmed at the moment. You won't find a better group of guys to do business with though and the quality of their gear is outstanding. Hopefully they'll get the kinks worked out soon and get their orders filled quicker. But I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

5shot
07-13-2011, 09:34
Having a one man shop myself, I can tell you that it takes very little to get burried (I don't make hammocks though). The only way to get faster is to cut corners or add employees. Cut corners and your customers will notice for sure (and word of that will spread even faster). If you add employees, then you have train, etc and stuff won't be done exactly as it was before. Not to mention all the wonderful expenses that come with modern day employees (payroll taxes, L&I, etc.).

I am sure they will ride this wave out and all will be good again.

I am just lucky that the one I want is in stock.

LunchLadiesMan
07-13-2011, 09:59
I'll gladly put up a review, just itching to get my hands on the hammock. Hope it ships soon!

LunchLadiesMan
07-13-2011, 14:40
Woohoo, hammock shipped today!

Others
07-13-2011, 17:06
lunchladiesman, wow thats a mouthfull.:laugh:
let us know how you like the hammock:confused: