PDA

View Full Version : Florida Trail End2Ender

T-BACK
03-14-2008, 21:35
Well guys, I have finally finished the infamous Florida Trail. 1352 miles that ended on a very high note. I am near Dozier, Alabama and working my way toward Hot Springs. I will need a ride to make it in time for the hang out though. I have not been posting to Trial journals for a while do to some personal issues and the need to keep my exact location from being easy to determine. (No I do not have a stalker just some issues that might jeopardize my hike if I had to deal with them now). Hope you all are doing as well as I am ;) and I look forward to seeing all y'all again. I will try to keep in closer contact by phone with Slowhike during the next week to see if I can yogi a ride from someone. Take care and don't do anything I wouldn't do:eek:

slowhike
03-14-2008, 22:14
good to hear from you my friend!
stay in touch as the hot springs camp out gets near. hopefully one of us will be able to give you a ride.
that'll be great if you can hang out w/ us there. ...tim

Hooch
03-14-2008, 22:45
Awesome to hear from you again, T-Back. I was wondering how your hike was coming along. Like Slowhike said, keep us posted as to where you are (roughly) and I'm sure we can figure something out for you to get to Hot Springs for the hang. Hope to see you there!

Cannibal
03-15-2008, 20:01
Go T-Back go! After a few of these mountains up here, you'll be missing the swamps. :D