PDA

View Full Version : National Hammock Day EPIC Giveaway!

TrekLightGear
07-22-2011, 14:45
Trek Light Gear is celebrating National Hammock Day in a big way and I'd love if you could help spread the word on the forums! We're giving away 30+ prizes and it's easy to enter (there are multiple ways to win and you can do some entries once a day to increase your chances!). Just visit the link below to find out how you can win some Trek Light Gear!

Trek Light Gear's National Hammock Day Epic Giveaway (http://www.treklightgear.com/TrekLife/index.php/2011/07/hammock-day-epic-giveaway/)

The contest begins today but it runs until August 5th so there's plenty of time to enter (especially for those of you off relaxing in a hammock today!). Hope to see lots of you taking part and helping to spread the hammock love!

Lonely Raven
07-22-2011, 15:06
OK, I actually bothered to create a Twitter account...that's how much I'd love to win a hammock. :)

exup
07-22-2011, 16:05
I almost went for the twitter account but opted not to... But I'm seriously considering the tattoo, haha. I totally would, but 50 points will be nothing by the time the competitions over. I feel like a tattoo should be an instant hammock win, haha.

TrekLightGear
07-22-2011, 16:26
@thexuprising - Read the updated note attached to the tattoo post, if you get a Trek Light tattoo we're definitely giving you a hammock!!!

chickenwing
07-22-2011, 16:39
In for a penny but not the pound. No tattoo here.

exup
07-22-2011, 18:15
I'm in for the pound!

lilricky
07-24-2011, 21:13
Hey Treklight, here is something I and others have asked about your hammocks, why no whoopie slings/strap hanging systems? Ropes tend to bite into trees and caused the Florida State Forestry division to ban hammocks in state forests because of the damage ropes cause to the trees.

TrekLightGear
07-26-2011, 11:06
@lilricky - I'm happy to respond, but I don't want to hijack this thread away from the giveaway we're doing. Please start a new thread and I'll chime in...