PDA

View Full Version : A Question

Fishpig
08-06-2011, 10:27
What size slings to order for my NX 150 ? I'd like to order the all in one.

opie
08-06-2011, 11:00
Fellow Minnesotians can answer best, but 6' slings are usually sufficient for the majority of folks. Coupled with 8' straps if you are getting the AIO.

Fishpig
08-06-2011, 14:33
Thanks, my order is in. Could you walk me through attachment, or direct me to a source?

SmokeBait
08-06-2011, 15:59
Hi Fishpig, thanks for your order. It shipped out this morning. I believe the stock suspension on your NX-150 is just a rope through the sewn end channel. To replace it, untie the knot and then tie the tag end of the rope onto the continuous loop on the All In One system. Then pulling on the stock rope, pull the continuous loop into the end channel. When the continuous loop comes out the other end of the channel, untie the stock rope and feed the rest of the AIO system through the continuous loop and pull snug. That's all there is too it.

Fishpig
08-08-2011, 23:33
Talk about fast shipping!! Thank you!! They went on just like you said, super easy. First class product, First class service. :D:D:D

SmokeBait
08-09-2011, 11:02
Talk about fast shipping!! Thank you!! They went on just like you said, super easy. First class product, First class service. :D:D:D

Good deal Fishpig and thanks for the update! Hope you get some quality time in that Clark soon.