PDA

View Full Version : Ridgeline Organizers Back on Sale

thejennabird
09-12-2011, 17:05
Hi all, the No-See-Um ridgeline organizers are back on sale at the following page: Ridgeline Organizers for Sale (http://hammockbird.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/ridgeline-organizers-for-sale/)

Current inventory is between 12 and 15 organizers. Once the current stock is depleted I'll be taking a short hiatus to get things in order out here in the Pacific NW.

More specs - There are two pockets, each 8"x6". Final Weight is 0.7oz on USPS scales. Price for either a sewn-channel or foldover organizer is $9.00 including First Class shipping, and velcro tabs can be added for an additional $1.00.

Please contact me regarding custom orders. Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

TehNoff
09-13-2011, 15:06
Oh, I think I'm interested. I'll have to look at funds and hopefully get back to you before you sell out!

JalapeņoBen
09-13-2011, 16:04
I love my "Bird's Nest" ridgeline organizer! It feels extremely sturdy for weighing so little, and the pocket sizes are great! Holds a lot! At 10 bucks, can't be beat, either!

Happy Hangin'
Ben

thejennabird
09-13-2011, 17:03
Hey thanks Ben! In the chaos of the move I forgot the organizers had a new name! Maybe I should come up with a cute little logo/sticker for them...

plaunius
09-13-2011, 20:52
Quick question. With the fold over; do you need to balance weight? If I had only one heavy item in one side, will it stay in place. I like that style a lot.

thejennabird
09-13-2011, 23:34
Plaunius, the foldover design includes tab loops on each side so you can keep the organizer on the line using prussik knots, carabiners, nitze ize, etc. Ive successfully kept the organizer on the line loaded with a novel in one pocket and empty on the other, using a single carabiner through one tab to keep it on the line. (Will try to post some pics tomorrow) Hope this helps!

The velcro tab option is another option if you have a fixed ridgeline that cannot be removed.