PDA

View Full Version : Continuous ridge line from WS.com and Dutch special

Dutch
09-28-2011, 18:57
As many of you know Stu from Whoopieslings.com and Dutchware have teamed up to provide one of the finest continuous ridge line you can buy. I have added to my site where you can purchase just the Hook and 1 Flyz and it gets drop shipped to WS.com so he can turn it into a continuous ridge line. As an introductory offer I am offering these sets at a discounted price. You will need to purchase the Hook and Flyz here (http://www.outdoortrailgear.com/trail-gear-gallery/continuous-ridgeline-package-deal/) and the CRL form WS.com here (http://shop.whoopieslings.com/Single-Line-Tarp-Ridge-Line-Dutch-Edition-TRL-DE.htm) and Stu will ship you the complete set with his normal lightning speed.

Triggerhpy
09-28-2011, 20:04
:D Order placed.

Triggerhpy
09-29-2011, 18:05
:D Order placed.

WOW!!! Already in the mail. Thats why I love :boggle:small business'es Customer service is "Da-Bomb":D:D:D

Cranky Bear
09-29-2011, 19:01
This is great news and very glad to see two different vendors teaming up to offer a super great combined product!

jrs
09-29-2011, 22:08
just ordered, knowing how fast both guys are, be using soon, thanks to you both excellent idea to merge genius

NickoftheWoods
09-29-2011, 22:48
Ordered some hooks and flyz last night can't wait to get my set up out in the woods

lymphocytosis
09-30-2011, 10:23
You both may need some new glasses after this deal! Splicing Zing-it is tough and the hooks and flyz are so small and light.

Congrats on your team up. The ridgelines look nice!

Raul Perez
09-30-2011, 10:46
You both may need some new glasses after this deal! Splicing Zing-it is tough and the hooks and flyz are so small and light.

Congrats on your team up. The ridgelines look nice!

seriously... the pics on the website are deceiving.... when I got it I was like where are the flyz and hook... upon squinting they became visible.

Triggerhpy
10-05-2011, 18:54
Got my ridge line:D:D:D. It removed alot of bulk from my old amsteel line.:thumbup: