PDA

View Full Version : wilderness logics big daddy

yooz85
10-01-2011, 14:07
just had my new big daddy tarp out last night at my private campsite for an over nighter. great tarp and well built, covers a bigger area then im used to i cant wait to use it for winter camping!

gunner76
10-02-2011, 13:24
I have their Old Man Winter tarp. Nice stuff.

enoorange
10-24-2011, 19:27
I just realized my Big Daddy was was pitched in almost 24 hours of rain...no leaks!!! And I didn't use the silicon seal stuff.

Now I'm looking for more stuff "I need" from WildernessLogics.:)

yooz85
10-24-2011, 20:05
Now I'm looking for more stuff "I need" from WildernessLogics.:)

received my 20 degree regular size top quilt this saturday, and used it that very night. not sure the exact temp that night, but its been averaging mid to lower 40s every night for the past week and i was very comfortable. once again marty at WL made me very happy with his customer service took only a week from day ordered to actually getting it on my door step.

I see wilderness logic isn't as popular as the other cottage industries on the forum but from what i see all his gear he makes is top notch and modestly priced, and very competitive to other makers as far as weight and bulk.

I also got my first set of whoopie slings and tree straps from marty as well, so glad to be rid of the eno slap straps but i still love my pronest.

flatline
10-24-2011, 20:09
+1 on all of the above!

Acer
10-24-2011, 20:41
I second that!