PDA

View Full Version : Great Service from MountainGoatGear!

Throkda
10-20-2011, 11:49
I'd heard about the mesh tarp sleeves that MountainGoatGear produces, and decided to order 2 sets -- at $25, I felt the price was reasonable. I placed the order last Thursday, and they arrived just last night!

The quality looked to be top-notch, and I especially liked the pockets at the ends to have somewhere to put the ridgeline end-strings after stowing the tarp.

Thanks, MountainGoat!

canoebie
10-20-2011, 11:50
I too have had very positive experience with her. Great stuff and service.

Buffalo Skipper
10-20-2011, 11:53
I am about to pull the trigger on some myself in about 2 weeks. Good to hear they move quick and are top quality. I always like to hear good things about cottage industries with which I have no previous experience. :D

aboyd
10-20-2011, 13:32
Great person to do business with. I purchased one of her hats a while back and it's very nice.

ferret
10-20-2011, 13:45
I am about to pull the trigger on some myself in about 2 weeks. Good to hear they move quick and are top quality. I always like to hear good things about cottage industries with which I have no previous experience. :D

I like the set she made for my spinn tarp and she shipped them before I even paid for them!

Bubba
10-20-2011, 14:01
I have 2 sets and they are great. :D

Country Roads
10-23-2011, 11:39
Truly awesome person to deal with! She keeps you totally informed about your order, the quality is first class and shipping is fast. I would definitely recommend mountaingoat gear to anyone.

SpaceCadet
10-23-2011, 20:26
Great person to do business with. I purchased one of her hats a while back and it's very nice.

I just ordered one for myself after seeing yours at the hang this weekend. I can't wait!

Tobit
10-18-2012, 18:54
On Oct. 12th, I emailed Kat to see if she could make me a custom hat. She replied that'd she'd love to but it might take up to two weeks. I figured that was fair so I said no problem. Five days later she emailed me saying it's shipping. Wow. Now I am patiently waiting on the mailman, I am anxious to see what she has come up with because I told her to surprise me on pattern and colors.

TehNoff
10-19-2012, 11:40
I love her hats. I've bought 4.

revbknox
10-19-2012, 11:41
Love my mesh skins. Going to get a hat and a ridge line organizer next:)

Tobit
10-24-2012, 14:39
Wow. My hat arrived a few days ago while I was out in the bush. I had Kat pick the colors and pattern noting only that I like dark colors. She came up with a great design, I couldn't be happier. I love it. (Because of the flash, the colors are brighter in the photo than they appear in real life)

http://i48.tinypic.com/os6cs1.jpg

canoebie
10-24-2012, 14:49
Her hats are a go to item for my wife and myself. Wonderfully light and warm, most of all, they are hand made. Makes them special. I wear them sleeping when winter camping.

UncleMJM
10-24-2012, 14:55
I'd heard about the mesh tarp sleeves that MountainGoatGear produces, and decided to order 2 sets -- at $25, I felt the price was reasonable. I placed the order last Thursday, and they arrived just last night!

The quality looked to be top-notch, and I especially liked the pockets at the ends to have somewhere to put the ridgeline end-strings after stowing the tarp.

Thanks, MountainGoat!

Hey Throkda,

Be sure to show those off to the people at our November hang and we'll see if we can't generate some more business for her. I know I plan on adding some to my Christmas list.

garyg763
10-24-2012, 15:12
My tarp skins are on their way.Very,very good cottage industry to do business with.

Stormstaff
10-28-2012, 07:08
Is the best way to contact Kat through the contact feature of her site? I sent a message on Thurs and haven't heard back yet.

Just trying to get info for my Christmas list, hehe.

ShadowAlpha
10-28-2012, 07:43
Is the best way to contact Kat through the contact feature of her site? I sent a message on Thurs and haven't heard back yet.

Just trying to get info for my Christmas list, hehe.

http://www.outdoortrailgear.com/cottage-industries/mountaingoatgear/contact-mountain-goat/

Stormstaff
10-28-2012, 09:13
http://www.outdoortrailgear.com/cottage-industries/mountaingoatgear/contact-mountain-goat/

Yup, that's it. I also replied to your pm. Thanks!

And yes, her customer service and speed is amazing. I wanted a mesh pouch for the outside of my Pinnacle. She said she needed measurements. I told her ok. A couple of days later (I still hadn't got the measurements to her) I get an email from her telling me she found the measurements and the pouch was already done. :scared:

Amazing!

Latch
10-28-2012, 12:34
Just ordered sleeve for my superfly. Can't wait!:lol:

mountaingoat
10-31-2012, 00:12
Thanks everyone! Thanks also for your patience with my lack of good organization .
I have been very busy, not spending much time at all online other than emails.
You folks have been great and I am lucky to do business with you.
Should any of you need a repair, I will be happy to do that for free.
Thanks again and I hope to meet some of you one of these days :)

dragon360
10-31-2012, 08:07
Placing an order myself and nothing but a great experience so far (and I can be a pain!).

cpc1027
10-31-2012, 17:34
I just got the sleeves for my superfly in the mail today. Great product, lightning speed, and great customer service! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kat to anyone.

RKP
11-24-2012, 13:21
Great service and fantastic hat. I love merino wool and the camo hat she made for me is terrific !

Redisnoc
12-08-2012, 22:04
Great person to purchase products from.
Great communication and wonderful quality of workmanship.

Fast and helpful.

2 hats and skins (edit---3 hats)
Great !
R

SunnyBunny
12-14-2012, 12:19
Just got my second set of skin.

Great communications and fast service as usual. Thanks Katharina :thumbup1:

jmoffatt
12-19-2012, 15:25
Great service and love my hat

BEAS
12-19-2012, 21:54
Hat order placed by my wife for my Christmas present. I have to admit I am worried, I mis-measured my head. I told her 23 it is actually a 22. I hope the 1 in. does not put my hat over my eyes!

Stormstaff
12-25-2012, 22:04
Got me an OD Green hat for Christmas. So comfy and warm.