PDA

View Full Version : GT Single parachute

Arothian
11-26-2011, 10:38
Hey all,

I just picked up a pink GT single for my wife and it's in the mail. Do these hammocks have a end channel? I'm looking at replacing the stock rope and s-hooks with a continuous loop.

Thanks!

spaceweaseal
11-26-2011, 10:47
Hey all,

I just picked up a pink GT single for my wife and it's in the mail. Do these hammocks have a end channel? I'm looking at replacing the stock rope and s-hooks with a continuous loop.

Thanks!

Yes they do.
My single came with a marine caradiner but I switched it out to whoopie slings.
For lounging around the yard, the stock suspension works really well.

HamMike
11-26-2011, 11:08
Got this hammock for my wife and daughter awhile back. They do have end channels. The material is a little different for the pink, stretches some.

Arothian
11-26-2011, 13:23
Great, thanks for the info.

DerNageler
11-29-2011, 11:26
I received one of these as a replacement for my torn GT UL. I spent one night it in using my Big Agnes Lost Ranger Bag with insulated Mattress. It was under 32F. I was quite warm. The hammock is very roomy and I had one of the best night's sleep I have ever had.

I would recommend this hammock to anyone as an inexpensive durable backpacking hammock.

These have an end channel with some marine rope. I swapped out the marine rope with another marine rope (amsteel--whoopie sling) and their heavy beaners for some UL ones.