PDA

View Full Version : trek light sale through today

ojdash
11-28-2011, 08:12
Hope Seth doesn't mind I post this here, but I got an email on Wednesday night and TLG is having a 30% off everything in the store with the code RELAX (through the end of today, Cyber Monday). I got 2 double hammocks and a couple sets of carabiners in addition to my new HG, NK, AHE and WildernessLogics stuff! Sick Sales this weekend!

TrekLightGear
11-28-2011, 16:12
I don't mind at all, in fact I appreciate it!

The sale ends today so don't miss out, this is the first time we've ever offered 30% off every Trek Light Gear product. If you've been wanting to check out TLG this is a great chance to get our gear at the lowest price possible.

Have you seen our VersaTrek (http://www.treklightgear.com/catalog/pc/VersaTrek-7p689.htm)? It's a gear loft big enough for a full-size pack that can also be used as a chair/swing (up to 400lbs) and is the perfect way to get your gear and your body off the ground. I've seen a lot of discussions about gear lofts on the boards lately and I think a lot of people aren't aware of our VersaTrek - check it out with 30% off!

Of course you can also pick up our Single or Double hammock, tarp, bug net, ultralight carabiners and more, all at 30% off.

Sale ends tonight, if you need any help just let me know. And ojdash, thanks again for posting and for your support!

Pack Mule
01-28-2012, 22:29
These seem like very nice hammocks.

2Tall
01-29-2012, 00:22
Just missed it I guess