PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Logics/Customer Service

Black Wolf
12-17-2011, 14:10
Over the past two days I've been E-mailing Marty at Wilderness Logics. My first E-mail was just an inquiry asking if he would add pockets to the corners at the tie-outs for me. Marty's answer came within hours, wanting to confirm we we're on the " same page "... reflecting a true concern with my satisfaction .. I sent him specifics and asked what the additional cost would be. Again, Marty quickly replied, quoting me a fair price. One more E-mail asking how I should pay the extra , there was no place on the check-out for me to add the " optional" funds. His reply was add a "Buff', he sells 'em for $10.00. <<< End of Day One

I went to Marty's site to order my Snipe and Big Daddy ... and what did I see :boggle: :boggle: :) ... Marty added the pockets as an option, easing my check-out, while seeing others may want this convenience and making it available to all. <<< End of Day Two

How's that for Customer Service .. and in the midst of the Christmas rush .. I call that First Class ... God Bless America !! ..Thanks Marty..

flatline
12-17-2011, 14:55
Wilderness Logics ROCKS!

Shug
12-17-2011, 14:57
Got my Snipe quickly and he responded to me within 30 minutes.
Whoooooooooooooooo Buddy)))))
Shug....the not easily impressed

Black Wolf
12-17-2011, 15:45
Got my Snipe quickly and he responded to me within 30 minutes.
Whoooooooooooooooo Buddy)))))
Shug....the not easily impressed

,, Nor am I .. Have you set up your Snipe yet ?? Adding a SRL ?? If so what length will 'ya use ?? 83% is 122 inches ...

Black Wolf
12-17-2011, 15:47
Wilderness Logics ROCKS!

Sweet Flag !! ...

Backtrack
12-17-2011, 16:55
Sounds good BW. I think Marty and crew really come through on custom orders! I got a custom winter UQ in the works now. I told them no hurry on it because the orders over there have went crazy for the holidays! I wont need it until Jan anyways. Its still to warm here....

gunner76
12-17-2011, 17:39
I had him do a mod on a OMW tarp I ordered earlier this year which turned out great.

Spurr
12-17-2011, 18:07
Over the past two days I've been E-mailing Marty at Wilderness Logics. My first E-mail was just an inquiry asking if he would add pockets to the corners at the tie-outs for me. Marty's answer came within hours, wanting to confirm we we're on the " same page "... reflecting a true concern with my satisfaction .. I sent him specifics and asked what the additional cost would be. Again, Marty quickly replied, quoting me a fair price. One more E-mail asking how I should pay the extra , there was no place on the check-out for me to add the " optional" funds. His reply was add a "Buff', he sells 'em for $10.00. <<< End of Day One

I went to Marty's site to order my Snipe and Big Daddy ... and what did I see :boggle: :boggle: :) ... Marty added the pockets as an option, easing my check-out, while seeing others may want this convenience and making it available to all. <<< End of Day Two

How's that for Customer Service .. and in the midst of the Christmas rush .. I call that First Class ... God Bless America !! ..Thanks Marty..

In the research stage of getting a first hammock...Looks like I may of found it and sounds like good people to deal with at that. Liking the price of these as well.

TATO
12-17-2011, 18:20
My experiences with Marty have been top notch also.

Black Wolf
12-17-2011, 19:20
In the research stage of getting a first hammock...Looks like I may of found it and sounds like good people to deal with at that. Liking the price of these as well.

You can't go wrong ... This is hammock number four me ..

Spurr
12-17-2011, 22:35
You can't go wrong ... This is hammock number four me ..

Thanks for that Wolf...Was considering a WBBB, which I'm sure I couldn't go wrong with, but this one is more wallet friendly....

Black Wolf
12-18-2011, 16:06
Thanks for that Wolf...Was considering a WBBB, which I'm sure I couldn't go wrong with, but this one is more wallet friendly....

what ya looking at ?? I was torn between the Snipe and the Lite Owl ... I choose the Snipe ..one it's Black ( but I really like the brown) .. and tad bit lighter ... but I'm sure I'll end up with a Lite Owl down the road ...

There's a lot in the BB flock .. I'm looking forward to scoping them out aat the Fla Hang