PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to AMTC Aussie DD distributor

Benny
12-23-2011, 06:42
After ordering a few hammocks & tarps off another internet hammock seller a few things wern't quite right. Inconsistancies, little faults, I won't go into it but I needed to go through it all again.;)

As DD had similar products at a reasonable price so I went for them. Turned out they have an Australian dealer being AMTC.

Jeff was helpful, responded within the same day every time & was very quick to post. It all arrived within 2 days & is top notch.:shades:

Thanks Jeff, keep up the good work

DavoAnth
03-19-2012, 05:46
I concur for any Aussies (or Kiwis) looking for DD products. I wanted a DD Tarp a couple of months back, and went to DD in the UK to order it. They put me straight onto Jeff at AMTC Gear, who couldn't have been more helpful and prompt with delivery. I have also just bought a DD Frontline Hammock from him at AMTC - very simple online order, and FREE postage for orders over AUD $100, and quick delivery.

Oz dosen't have the range of trekking strength hammocks as can be found overseas (my Clarke and Hennessy had to be sourced from the US with the accompanying shipping costs...). If you're in Oz or NZ and chasing a DD - look no further than AMTC Gear.

Rikall
03-19-2012, 07:45
+1
I bought my first hammock through Jeff as well. 1st class service all the way.