PDA

View Full Version : cinch buckle or rings

rigidpsycho
05-31-2008, 11:01
Anybody have any cinch buckles or SMC rings lying around they are wanting to get rid of? I am in need of either 4 cinch buckles or 8 rings, trying to get a couple of hammocks set for my daughters.

headchange4u
05-31-2008, 11:49
I need some rings and buckles. I have been thinking maybe we can split an order, thus splitting the shipping costs. We live close enough together that we could just meet.

kayak karl
05-31-2008, 17:27
Anybody have any cinch buckles or SMC rings lying around they are wanting to get rid of? I am in need of either 4 cinch buckles or 8 rings, trying to get a couple of hammocks set for my daughters.
ill order buckles if yous want
http://www.onrope1.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=118&parent=29
was looking for two my self

alex30808
05-31-2008, 17:41
I just ordered yesterday...Had I known then I could have ordered more...I had a problem with the site accepting my Email address a few weeks ago and I called them yesterday about it...if you call your order in you dont have to order the 5 minimum DJ101 Cinch Buckles...you can order only the # you need. I ended up getting 2 buckles, 2 biners, and two stainless sliders. I'll be trying quite a few different set ups utalizing Harbor Freight 15' straps. I spoke with Kat and she's a great person to deal with. I should have my order here by Wednesday.

kayak karl
05-31-2008, 17:44
I just ordered yesterday...Had I known then I could have ordered more...I had a problem with the site accepting my Email address a few weeks ago and I called them yesterday about it...if you call your order in you dont have to order the 5 minimum DJ101 Cinch Buckles...you can order only the # you need. I ended up getting 2 buckles, 2 biners, and two stainless sliders. I'll be trying quite a few different set ups utalizing Harbor Freight 15' straps. I spoke with Kat and she's a great person to deal with. I should have my order here by Wednesday.
ty
just got my straps from strapeworks. want to try buckles rather then rings before i leave on AT

rigidpsycho
06-09-2008, 15:34
have found the rings I needed