PDA

View Full Version : New item: Headnet/Peak bag

2Questions
01-31-2012, 21:17
About a month ago "Sidewinder" asked us to come up with a combination headnet/peak bag. Well, with some No-see-um netting and a few attempts, ZQ has made a nice headnet to keep the mossies at bay and also serve as a peak storage bag! :thumbup:
Check it out under the "Misc accessories" tab at www.2qzqhammockhanger.com

dragon360
02-01-2012, 08:43
I like the new addition. 2Q and ZQ, you both put together some great items. I will be needing to add a few more in the very near future!

Cali
02-01-2012, 08:55
Nice headnet/peak bag. I love multi-task items. :)

SoundMan
02-01-2012, 10:56
Nice addition to the product line !

OutandBack
02-01-2012, 11:51
Great idea Sidewinder, nice job Tim and Donna.
Come fly fishing season I'll be getting one of these.

Hawk-eye
02-01-2012, 11:55
Very clever!

Sidewinder
02-02-2012, 01:12
You have made my love of dual use items a reality with this excellent piece of gear. Bugs are not going to bother me this year!

Another benefit besides the storage and bug netting, I have found that the peak bag stuffed with my down jacket and kept directly over my head when I sleep actually helps block drafts and cold air coming down from the top of my hammock. When I use the peak bag in my Spear Pea Pod, the air space taken up by the down filled peak bag adds significant warmth.

I love my peak bag, it goes with me on every trip...

Again, thank you so much for making this idea a reality.

~S~

born2roam
02-02-2012, 03:56
Very nice!

Once my current headset is gone (worn/torn/lost) I know what to replace it with! It's even lighter too!

Grtz Johan

rip waverly
02-06-2012, 21:39
sweet addition!

MuseJr
02-07-2012, 00:46
Very nice idea. I like it.

DrPappy
02-18-2012, 17:59
Just received my mod4, custom gear organizer, and peak bag/headnet in the mail today.
The quality of ZQ's work is OUTSTANDING!

I had asked for a mesh peak bag larger than the standard nylon one and Donna suggested the new headnet/peak bag....glad she did. This is going to be just the ticket for when those buffalo gnats are swarming here in a month or so. It's big enough to wear over a ball cap or even a brimmed hat on my 2XL head. It has a nice 3 1/2" collar inside around the drawstring opening that folds out if needed. It will be nice to have the option of some bug protection to use outside the hammock.

Can't over emphasize what great service she provides as well. E mails, phone calls if necessary, just to make sure she gets it exactly the way you want it. It's no wonder they are so busy. Well worth the wait folks!!!