PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Sale and New Items

lymphocytosis
02-09-2012, 15:30
So it's not NK's birthday (that's August 15th), but my birthday is right around the corner so my gift to you (your gift to me?) is a sale. 10% rebate on most items plus a mystery gift if you purchase a complete NKT hammock package. It could be a mini-gear hammock, a pillow, a pair of biners for your suspension, or maybe all three. Check out nkoutdoorgear.webs.com for more details.

Alan
02-09-2012, 17:07
Whoooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I just found an adjustable structural ridgeline in the package I just received from NK Outdoors.
Thanks Sam!

Cali
02-15-2012, 11:11
H a p p y b i r t h d a y

Cali
02-15-2012, 11:11
H a p p y b i r t h d a y

pb&j
02-15-2012, 11:31
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it is wonderful!

Les Rust
02-15-2012, 11:35
that's a great way to celebrate--giving things to others! Happy Birthday and blessings on you.

angrysparrow
02-16-2012, 10:01
Ideas?

One thing you could do is to stop calling those double closure stuff sacks bishop bags on your site, because they're not. Bishop bags, by definition, only have one draw closure; the other end is a small button hole or grommet only.

It might be a small distinction, but they are functionally different. Calling them, accurately, double-closure stuff sacks would be preferable. :)

Tacky Hiker
02-16-2012, 10:16
You should post the pic I took of the custom two-closure stuff sack you made me with outer pockets. To show the potential customers what you mean by "Email for options and pricing on adding pockets (mesh or ripstop) or other mods."

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/9civichatch3/SS1.jpg

I have new cord locks on it now and could take a better pic (not on my guest bed)

Corncob
02-16-2012, 10:18
Haha I love the Hammock Buddy :)

Thoughts:
1) Generic overcover that could go on any hammock. May have to have a shock cord or something that goes underneath (or pocket for weighted objects similar to hammock sock implementations) since many hammocks don't have tieouts that are used to hook onto for the HH overcover or BBO does and a loose edge won't stay down in the wind. I don't see anyone offering this now, and while probably not quite as effective or easy to use as one for a hammock with tieouts, I think it would be a nice addition especially if it could be done relatively easily and cheaply.
2) Tree Straps (sewing the loops would be easy to do and sell, and many people don't have the machines to do so themselves).
3) Amsteel Continuous Loops / Soft Shackles
4) That's all I've got. Back to work for me.

p.s. Where are the Tarp Skins for Lymphocytosis Profit? What if I hate charity? ;)

Corncob
02-16-2012, 10:20
You should post the pic I took of the custom two-closure stuff sack you made me with outer pockets. To show the potential customers what you mean by "Email for options and pricing on adding pockets (mesh or ripstop) or other mods."

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/9civichatch3/SS1.jpg

I have new cord locks on it now and could take a better pic (not on my guest bed)

That's a neat looking stuff sack.

Tacky Hiker
02-16-2012, 10:22
That's a neat looking stuff sack.

It holds my hammock, tree straps, stakes, and toggles with room to spare.

Tacky Hiker
02-16-2012, 11:59
I would also put more emphasis on "We believe in a fair shipping policy. You only pay what the post office charges. We'll refund any unused shipping you pay, simple as that."

I really like this!! I would put it in every item description. It keeps me coming back !