PDA

View Full Version : Time to get the orders caught up!!

2Questions
02-13-2012, 19:18
We currently have all the orders we can handle and still meet our 2-3 week turnaround time....so...we are closing down the website "order page" for 10 days. If ZQ's fingers work extra fast, we will re-open earlier. We are grateful for all our customers and wish to complete all orders in a timely fashion. If you have questions and need to contact us, send us a PM.
Thanks for your understanding.
2Q & ZQ

Labrador
02-13-2012, 19:43
That is great to see that business is so good. Best of luck catching everything up.

sandpiper
02-13-2012, 20:06
Proud owner of a couple of zipper mods, grizz beaks, underquilt proctectors, peak bag and emberlit pouch....what's next? No worries, I have a few days to decide...:lol:
Glad business is good for ya'll!

Rilmoigan
02-13-2012, 20:57
I just got my order from Donna today - Peak bags, RL organizers and a breathable undercover. All beautiful. And Donna was kind enough to email and call me to offer a new color (matches my "offshored" WBBB 1.0 DL) and make sure everything was right. Boy, am I glad I got my order placed (and filled) when I did. :woot:

Please pass my gratitude on to the gracious and skillful "ZQ".

Owl
02-14-2012, 09:21
BTW...Weasel did receive his mod 4 expedition back on Friday. As always, awesome work. He's not had the chance to use it yet, but he'll darn sure appreciate the work on our next hang! :)

Boomer
02-15-2012, 00:21
Whuuu? Just when I was salivating over some gear I saw? I was lookin' at a ridgeline organizer & UQ cover. Guess I'll have to save up some more?

2Questions
02-15-2012, 06:13
Whuuu? Just when I was salivating over some gear I saw? I was lookin' at a ridgeline organizer & UQ cover. Guess I'll have to save up some more?

ZQ here....truly sorry about the delay. We will send you a PM letting you know when we have the order page back on.

Thanks for your patience!

OutandBack
02-18-2012, 00:16
Hi Tim and Donna,
So glad to hear business is going good. Well deserved.
You guys really do great work.

Thanks so much for making my time in the piney woods so comfortable.

Hawkwind
02-25-2012, 09:09
I'm thrilled to hear business is going well! I love, love, love my mods. <3
After a couple years of only short hikes due to sick family members needing my help I'm looking forward to some serious trail time this year. I was hoping you folks were still in business. :)

islandman8302
02-25-2012, 09:15
Good ol' American way. Make super high quality products, treat people right and let the rest take care of itself. So glad to hear you are doing so well. :thumbup: