PDA

View Full Version : NK Outdoor Gear Stock Closeout

lymphocytosis
02-22-2012, 12:52
I am working on some new prototypes, but I am short of funds acquiring a lot of new material while I have general production on hold. I would like to sell off some of the stuff I have ready in the shop at a what I hope is a decent discount in order to help get the extra money together. This is all the stock I still have made, so when these items are gone, they are gone.

Please check out the prototypes page on the website (http://nkoutdoorgear.webs.com/prototypesanddeals.htm). If you don't like my price, make me a reasonable offer. I'm really looking to clear out some stuff. If you're a noob, I will try to sweeten the deal somehow to help you get hanging. I will happily combine shipping if you'd like to pick up any of the items still available on the webstore page. As always, shipping is guaranteed to be at cost.

Thank you guys for the kind words I have had from many of you. Hopefully I will have some new prototypes for your feedback in the next few months.

lymphocytosis
02-23-2012, 10:03
Another price drop. Some of the stuff is already as low as I can go.

Corncob
02-23-2012, 10:40
Your new avatar throws me off. I don't realize it's you at first, and then I start looking at the picture and staring at your rabbit, and then I forget why I'm looking at the thread in the first place. It's a trainwreck! :lol::lol:

dukedante
02-23-2012, 12:58
Those are some great deals! I hope some new folks take advantage of the hammocks at incredible prices. They could pay twice as much for an ENO, or get a superior product from you. I also think those ridgelines are a great deal as well. If I didn't already have one from you, I'd be in on this. BTW, I've got a "2nds quality" piece from NK Outdoors, and it doesn't look flawed enough to be called 2nds to me. High quality control here. Enough praise from me....

lymphocytosis
02-23-2012, 17:54
I am offering up a good deal for a new hanger (new hangers only please!). You get an 11' x 5' black 1.9 oz ripstop single-layer hammock with two-closure stuff sack , 6' 7/64 whoopies, 6' polyester tree straps, four 3" aluminum toggles, adjustable ridgeline, mini gear hammock, and what the heck, a pair of soft shackles.

I am willing to do this for $57.50 shipped Priority within the continental United States. With Paypal fees and shipping I will make a profit of around $3. You'll essentially just be paying for materials.

EDIT: This guy is spoken for! That is the last of the hammocks until I have a new prototype made.

TFC Rick
02-23-2012, 18:10
Sam,
That is an awesome deal. You are a great shop owner and I hope you rev back up shortly.

Tacky Hiker
02-23-2012, 19:39
Nice, I will tell my brother. He wants to start hanging.

mmaiolo81
02-23-2012, 19:45
Will a single 1.9 hold 300 lbs?

TFC Rick
02-23-2012, 19:48
Does for me just fine.

mmaiolo81
02-23-2012, 20:30
Does for me just fine.

Thanks... Been trying to figure that out 'real world use' for a few days...

BD... Can't wait to see prototypes... I also think the tarp skins for charity is an awesome thing you are doing...

lymphocytosis
02-24-2012, 15:34
When I was packing up that black hammock I found another one just like it underneath in the drawer. I thought it was just one. Same deal as before for a new hanger. Any seasoned hanger can have it for $5 more. Then I'll make $8!

EDIT: All sold! That is the last of the stock. Thank you!

mmaiolo81
02-24-2012, 18:18
I need to get ahold of a buddy of mine...

Jason in Tn
02-24-2012, 18:35
Pm sent on this thanks

ojdash
02-27-2012, 23:16
When I was packing up that black hammock I found another one just like it underneath in the drawer. I thought it was just one. Same deal as before for a new hanger. Any seasoned hanger can have it for $5 more. Then I'll make $8!

EDIT: All sold! That is the last of the stock. Thank you!

Sam sent this to me on Saturday (yeah 2 days ago) and I got earlier this afternoon and had just enough time to spend 30 minutes in it before coming to work. Super nice construction and I love the shoft shackles on the ridgeline (makes it easy to remove). I think I am perfering this to 1.5oz version, so my buddy maybe getting my old hammock instead of this one :). Thanks for the ultra fast service Sam! you rock.

lymphocytosis
02-29-2012, 19:06
Well, you were lucky Josh!

The last of the standard stock is gone now. I've had a few requests for custom stuff. If it's not related to the items still up on the webstore page, I just don't have the time and energy to give your projects at the moment. I am sorry and I hope you'll think of me when I get back into business.

Just a note to folks: I had a big influx of orders on the benefit items during the closeout and am just now getting on top of them. I just wanted to apologize if your order has taken a couple of days to get into the mail. They should all be mailed by tomorrow.

Please keep those tarp skin orders coming! Your response has been awesome.