PDA

View Full Version : Turtle quilts n tarps closed till further notice

BigTurtle
02-24-2012, 23:02
hey guys i hate to say this but do to a mechanical injury to my right arm that is gonna take quite a while to heal im closing the shope until further notice "kinda hard to sew with my whole arm in a cast lol" anyone who has current orders dont worry you orders will be finished one way or another just might take some time sorry for any inconvience that this might have and hopefull if everything heals right ill be able to open back up this summer. i would like to thank everyone that has bought from me in the past and i would also like to thank everyone on here for everything that they have done for me and my family "especailly DUTCH"
thanks
James N
BT

spamburglar
02-24-2012, 23:09
Hate to hear about your injury, hopefully we'll see you up and running again soon, and hoping to see you at the mid tn hang again sometime. Hang in there buddy...no pun intended!!

lubbockhammockguy
02-24-2012, 23:10
Hey turtle, sorry to hear about your arm, hope it heals right and fast

Southpaw
02-24-2012, 23:43
Man, sorry to hear that

BigTurtle
02-25-2012, 18:50
thanks everyone for the kind words i hope yall are right

Bannerstone
02-25-2012, 18:57
Sorry to hear about your injury and hope you're well on the mend. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

David

gunner76
02-25-2012, 19:41
Bummer and best of luck on a speedy recovery. My wife just had shoulder surgery and finds it hard to operate with 1 and half arms.

BigTurtle
02-26-2012, 17:40
Sorry to hear about your injury and hope you're well on the mend. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

David

thank you very much and im trying not to move it much "not that i can anyway im in a cast from my bysept to the middle of my hand" i just feel realy bad for the customers which still have orders out that i cant finish up right now im gonna try to get a family menber to help but she has a busier scedule than i do.
thanks again
James / BT

Otter1
02-26-2012, 17:55
My prayers are with you for complete healing.

Best of luck to you.

BigTurtle
02-27-2012, 19:23
My prayers are with you for complete healing.

Best of luck to you.

thanks bud

Stormstaff
03-02-2012, 20:40
Sorry to hear about the injury. Prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery.

HURTHEART
03-03-2012, 00:32
Sorry to hear you have an owie, be sure to get something long and thin to itch your arm when it starts itching. Do be sure your Doctor orders physiotherapy for you when your cast is removed. You will heal quicker and better with a little help.
Keep your arm elevated!

03-27-2012, 16:56
I just got my money together to order my Top quilt.... bummer