PDA

View Full Version : Mamajamba Camo

im22sniper
03-05-2012, 22:21
Their sight shows a camo option but no pic. Anyone know what pattern and does anyone have a picture they care to share?

dragon360
03-05-2012, 22:37
Try the pics for their Superfly. Will be the same pattern.

Bondo
03-06-2012, 00:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtREvpfPztE&feature=g-upl&context=G2d01342AUAAAAAAABAA Here is the Super Fly in Camo.

kgmm00
03-06-2012, 09:32
Here you go

im22sniper
03-06-2012, 11:37
Thank you all for the info.

Mongo18
03-06-2012, 14:26
Its woodland MARPAT

im22sniper
03-07-2012, 06:55
Just an observation / question...wonder if the repeating camo pattern would be more effective if the tarp was sewn with the fabric turned 90 degrees? The repeating pattern appears to be running horizontal. It may be more effective with a vertical appearance like most things in the woods that Mother Nature provides?
It is an awesome looking tarp and I may pick the camo over the brown color. IMO, the camo pattern is definitely better looking than the usual woodland camo. This in no way should be con-strewed as criticism, just a question. It is probably done like it is because of the material's size...to avoid any waste.

tikhon
03-07-2012, 08:45
FYI if you run a line between the tie outs on the panel pulls with a foot or so of slack and then run one line to the ground you can save yourself an extra line and stake. It's one less line to trip over at night, less weight and a tiny bit quicker to set up. The tie down line can then slide left or right on varied terrain to make the staking more flexible.

justaguy
03-07-2012, 08:53
Just an observation / question...wonder if the repeating camo pattern would be more effective if the tarp was sewn with the fabric turned 90 degrees? The repeating pattern appears to be running horizontal. It may be more effective with a vertical appearance like most things in the woods that Mother Nature provides?
It is an awesome looking tarp and I may pick the camo over the brown color. IMO, the camo pattern is definitely better looking than the usual woodland camo. This in no way should be con-strewed as criticism, just a question. It is probably done like it is because of the material's size...to avoid any waste.

I wanted the camo, but at the last minute went brown for that exact reason. I love the pattern (I think it's the best on the market), but it does create several horizonal "lines" that can catch the eye. Fantastic tarp, though, and looks great in solid or camo.

im22sniper
03-09-2012, 07:10
Yea may just get brown one. The brown color looks really nice and stealthy.