PDA

View Full Version : More work needed on the 2QZQ website

2Questions
03-07-2012, 19:04
Sometimes I really dislike the whole website thing! It appears our order page is not always visible. I have found that if you go to the home page, the order page will show up. I'll work on it as soon as I can.
2Q

Cannibal
03-07-2012, 19:48
I hadn't seen your website recently.
Are those my mountains in the background? Sure look like it. Obviously, I like it. :thumbup1:

2Questions
03-07-2012, 20:17
I hadn't seen your website recently.
Are those my mountains in the background? Sure look like it. Obviously, I like it. :thumbup1:

Yes! Those are your mountains!!:D They are beautiful, and we enjoyed seeing them when we were out there 3 years ago! The best pics to use!:) ZQ

2Questions
03-07-2012, 20:55
Might have got lucky! I refreshed each page and they all now reflect the new navigation style. Probably premature in thinking I had a problem.

Two Tents
03-07-2012, 20:59
Ohhh! You needed to fix the web site. I was going over my stuff figuring what I could get ordered or modified to get you some work! Whew, I'm glad everything is good with your business. I'd miss not having you as a vendor.

islander
03-07-2012, 21:04
I refreshed the pages after speaking with Donna yesterday. All seems ok to me.
I got my order in to you!

2Questions
03-07-2012, 21:06
Ohhh! You needed to fix the web site. I was going over my stuff figuring what I could get ordered or modified to get you some work! Whew, I'm glad everything is good with your business. I'd miss not having you as a vendor.

No, we're not begging for work!:eek: I had a brainy idea to change the style of the navigation bar and thought I goofed it up. My website skills are minimal. Your comment made me laugh! Donna is working her fingers to the bone lately, the spring Mahha will be her R&R. See you there?

SoundMan
04-03-2012, 19:16
I like it -especially the "About us" tab. I always enjoy your colorful life story and your witness for Christ! Walk the walk brother!

BTW...my Superfly needs one of those nice pole mods. :D I'll bring it over sometime and get in line :shades:

2Questions
04-03-2012, 19:52
I like it -especially the "About us" tab. I always enjoy your colorful life story and your witness for Christ! Walk the walk brother!

BTW...my Superfly needs one of those nice pole mods. :D I'll bring it over sometime and get in line :shades:

Thanks for the compliment! Pete Briscoe has a great monologue that keeps me thinking. It's called the Bema Seat. Check it out.
Sure, stop by sometime with your tarp .....or we can send you pole pockets for Pam to sew on. I'm sure she can do it.

BLUEFIN 774
04-16-2012, 17:05
Hello,

I'm trying to order on your site but it will not go through. Any trouble with the site today ?

2Questions
04-16-2012, 17:14
Hello,

I'm trying to order on your site but it will not go through. Any trouble with the site today ?

Hi...ZQ here...Not that we are aware of. We have had several orders today. Please try again, and if no success, PM us. Thanks!

EDIT....just talked to 2Q...hit the refresh on each page you are on and see if that helps. He made some changes today.

BLUEFIN 774
04-16-2012, 17:15
Thanks,

I will try again or PM.

2Questions
04-16-2012, 17:17
Thanks,

I will try again or PM.

See edit I just added...Thanks, ZQ

BLUEFIN 774
04-16-2012, 17:24
Thanks again and i will try that.