PDA

View Full Version : Dutch and his gear are awesome!

Labrador
03-10-2012, 13:27
I was so happy to get a package in the mail yesterday that contained my first Dutchware products. Honestly at first when I picked it up I thought that Dutch had made a mistake and forgotten to put most, if not all, of the items in the packages because it was so light. When I opened it up I was so incredibly happy to find my Whoopie Hooks and my Dutch Buckles with tree straps. Truth be told though I was a bit disappointed because I had just gotten back yesterday morning from a brief overnighter where I would have loved to gotten to try out the new toys. Now I am addicted to these magnificent little wonders and am feeling a need to buy some of all of the Dutchware products just to have on hand to play around with different set ups. Thanks Dutch for making such great innovative products and for getting them out so quickly.

dragon360
03-10-2012, 14:18
Dutchware addiction has its own subforum! Dealing with Dutch has been absolutely fantastic and his gear has been top-notch.

Roe Ring
03-10-2012, 17:37
Just ordered a pair of buckles, a Ti ridgeline biner and a ridgeline light. **** that Dutchware site, it's like pick & mix in a sweet shop, I can't help putting more in the bag than I really need!

Atb

Mark

G.L.P.
03-10-2012, 17:49
Keep it up guys and his Ego won't fit in his hammock anymore :rolleyes:

R00K
03-10-2012, 17:54
You get your Dutch gear in the mail, and you think "What could be cooler than this?!"

And then you meet Dutch...

Boomer
03-10-2012, 22:58
I love the light weight & ease of set-up with his stuff.

J.Andersons
03-11-2012, 08:03
You get your Dutch gear in the mail, and you think "What could be cooler than this?!"

And then you meet Dutch...
For me seems to be in reverse order, because I plan to going to SKAHO hangout and Dutch also plans that, whooohooo:D It will be opportunity to see dutchware in live action!