PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: Jackets are in.

Iafte
07-17-2008, 08:45
My wife let me know the jackets arrived yesterday. I am away on business so I won't be able to start shipping them out until next week. I am going to see if she can take some pictures of the jackets on my boys and send them to me so I can post them tonight.

NCPatrick
07-17-2008, 08:47
Whoohooo... good news! Thanks!

mike_ff
07-17-2008, 08:56
Sounds good thanks for everything.

slowhike
07-17-2008, 20:59
Good deal!!! Thanks again for your work on this.

Iafte
07-18-2008, 06:16
No pictures yet, but she was taunting me about how nice they are.

Can taunting be a cause for divorce? :D

HappyCamper
07-18-2008, 11:29
Can taunting be a cause for divorce? :D

I'm sure any judge would see it your way when it's as serious as jacket taunting! :rolleyes:

Hooch
07-18-2008, 11:38
No pictures yet, but she was taunting me about how nice they are.

Can taunting be a cause for divorce? :DThree words: No Fault Divorce. In most states, you can get divorced just because you want to. You don't need a "reason", per se. Not that I'd know anything about that sort of thing, 'cause I don't. Really. :D

Iafte
07-26-2008, 19:45
All the jackets are ready to go out, sadly I didn't finish getting them done in time to get them to the PO.

Schneiderlein
07-26-2008, 20:30
All the jackets are ready to go out, sadly I didn't finish getting them done in time to get them to the PO.

Iafte, thanks for all your work. I am looking forward to the jacket!

Iafte
07-28-2008, 15:26
Jackets went out this afternoon, I cut out of work early so I could get to the PO before they closed.

slowhike
07-28-2008, 21:08
OK!!! Cool deal! Thanks.

fin
07-28-2008, 21:13
Now I'll be waiting at the mailbox...................

Still waiting........................

I can hardly stand the anticipation.................

You shouldn't have told me, now I'm going to mug the mailman every day. :eek::)

Thanks, Iafte! :cool::):cool:

CursedKarma
07-28-2008, 21:45
Bruce: thanx again. Cannot wait to see them.

CursedKarma
07-30-2008, 14:48
Bruce: thanx again.

Just got em both in the mail. They are totally Kewl. If we do another order I might order more.

slowhike
07-30-2008, 19:51
Got mine today! Looks great!
I'll give a few more details later.

fin
07-30-2008, 20:53
Got mine today! Bruce, thanks for all your work on this. Even with all the trials and tribulations with the early part of this group buy, I am so glad we went through with it, because the jacket is great! It has me wishing for cooler weather to give it an extended wear!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):)

GrizzlyAdams
07-30-2008, 22:24
mine's in too. Looks great. Triple kudos to Iafte for pulling this together. And since this is a birthday present for himself, Happy Birthday Iafte! whenever it was or will be...:D

FishinFinn, we'll have to bring these on the October float with canobie. HF class A uniform and all.

Grizz

attroll
07-30-2008, 22:53
Love the jacket but I have to admit I am not impressed with the embroidery. I thought it was going to be a real embroider job not half *** so to speak. They used a pattern for the sun image that is weird but I can deal with that. It is the guy in the hammock that I am not very thrilled about because he is not embroidered, he is and iron on.

All in all, thank you Iafte for putting this together.

Iafte
07-31-2008, 05:27
Love the jacket but I have to admit I am not impressed with the embroidery. I thought it was going to be a real embroider job not half *** so to speak. They used a pattern for the sun image that is weird but I can deal with that. It is the guy in the hammock that I am not very thrilled about because he is not embroidered, he is and iron on.

All in all, thank you Iafte for putting this together.

The area for the pattern is a circle, If I didn't make the sun the whole area there would of been white showing.

I don't get the iron on comment, I will take a look when I get home tonight.

If you don't want it I will refund your money and take the jacket back.

NCPatrick
07-31-2008, 07:31
Got mine yesterday. Thanks Iafte! It's pretty comfortable. :)

fin
07-31-2008, 10:07
mine's in too. Looks great. Triple kudos to Iafte for pulling this together. And since this is a birthday present for himself, Happy Birthday Iafte! whenever it was or will be...:D

FishinFinn, we'll have to bring these on the October float with canobie. HF class A uniform and all.

Grizz

You're on. :D

attroll
07-31-2008, 11:12
The area for the pattern is a circle, If I didn't make the sun the whole area there would of been white showing.

I don't get the iron on comment, I will take a look when I get home tonight.

If you don't want it I will refund your money and take the jacket back.

I will keep the jacket. What I was meaning about the iron on, is the black part of the logo in the center of the sun is not embroidered. It is an iron on. They embroidered the sun and put and iron on for the hammock in the center.

Schneiderlein
08-01-2008, 10:07
I got the jacket, it is really nice! Thanks again for putting this together, Iafte!

sam4msu
08-02-2008, 05:31
THanks for all of your work on this project Iafte!!! The jacket looks GREAT!!!