PDA

View Full Version : New member of Team WL!

L.D. Cakes
04-10-2012, 12:26
My friend Donna come over on Sunday to talk to me about a better hammock set up. She has had an ENO double & their small tarp since last year but wasn't satisfied with how a pad slips around in the hammock and the lack of coverage the tarp gave her. Her husband is an avid hiker and camper and is encouraging her to go with him more. She hates tent camping because it hurts her back to lay on the hard ground, but he's one of those guys that is happy to sleep anywhere...even on a picknic table.:eek:
I told her about my new hammock and she came right over. Now I don't have a WL hammock but I have an 11' double DIY with the Knotty mod. So after she got in with her pad slipped in between the layers she was instantly in love!
I suggested the Night Owl as a ready made hammock because it's a lot like mine, and then we went inside and looked it up. She jumped right on it and ordered the Night Owl and an Old Man Winter tarp for colder nights. They live at high elevation near White Top Mt in Va. and get a lot of weather up there.
I'm meeting her at Trail Days and she's seriously considering the Under Quilt too! Marty, I hope you guys will be there!

dragon360
04-10-2012, 12:50
Great team to be on! Looking forward to getting more of those pieces out this summer!

flatline
04-11-2012, 19:29
aw rite, aw rite, aw rite!
Wilderness Logics Rocks!
way to go Deb!

L.D. Cakes
04-11-2012, 19:43
And Marty has already said she'd get it all by next week!

Acer
04-11-2012, 20:11
The service by Marty and his team are always great!!! And so is their gear they make and sale. I know she will love the sweet spot in the hammock and enjoy the other gear she has ordered as well..Kudos to WL.