PDA

View Full Version : Two enos together?

spidennis
07-18-2008, 10:32
Has anyone used two double enos together and placed their self inflating pad inbetween the two? I find my pad ends up squirting out to one side and I'm half in and half off the pad.

Doesn't the claytor have a similar system?
I could sew in some velcro or snaps to hold everything together?

neo
07-18-2008, 10:40
Has anyone used two double enos together and placed their self inflating pad inbetween the two? I find my pad ends up squirting out to one side and I'm half in and half off the pad.

sounds kinda heavy to me,be easier getting a claytor no net hammock cheaper and lighter :cool:neo

headchange4u
07-18-2008, 10:46
Someone posted a similar thread not long ago. It could very easily be done, but I don't think anyone has actually done it yet. Like neo said, there would be a weight penalty.

slowhike
09-20-2008, 20:36
The parcel looks at the river in its entirety, from its ancestry in Minnesota all the way to its delta in Louisiana. Launched late this become, Telling maple story mesos (http://www.ugamegold.com/c_Maple-Story-Mesos)River Stories is ease in its immatureness, according to Pat Nunnally, coordinator of the River Spiritedness Programme.

I haven't clicked on any of this user's links, but I'm assuming it's just spam & needs to be deleted.
I have temporarily banned him as it's checked out further.

whitefoot_hp
10-06-2008, 22:38

pitching two hammocks right on top of eachother could be a lot tougher than it sounds.

Arson
10-22-2009, 13:19
pitching two hammocks right on top of eachother could be a lot tougher than it sounds.

I assume you would attach the bottom one to the top one, then just hang the one on top. Kind of like a DL.

spidennis
10-22-2009, 15:07
yup, that's it ..... and I had the chance to do that this past summer but already had myself a blackbird so didn't bother ........