PDA

View Full Version : Yeh Dutch

WingNut
04-15-2012, 23:48
In order to lighten up my DIY tarp setup, I recently purchased a roll of Zing-it from Redden in Bellingham, WA, (with the HF discount, or course).
I then ordered a pair each of the flyz and hooks from Dutch.
After 3+ weeks of patiently waiting, I reluctantly e-mailed Dutch to ask if my small order had been sent or delayed (or possibly lost in shipping). He responded quickly to state that the order had been shipped the 3+ weeks before and was immediately re-sending the order priority mail.The priority mail envelope arrived.

thanks Dutch

dragon360
04-16-2012, 08:08
That's Dutch for you - some legendary customer service there!

Stormstaff
04-16-2012, 12:41
That's Dutch for you - some legendary customer service there!

And easy on the eyes from what I hear.

lilricky
04-16-2012, 20:26
And don't forget his magical powers, he can spin straw into titanium!

lazy river road
04-16-2012, 20:42
Yeah Dutch. :). He makes great gear, a great guy and fun to hike with when you can keep up.

MedicineMan
04-16-2012, 21:50
'he can spin straw into titanium!'
OK I laughed at that! Very funny....but I'm wondering, could it be true?

Hangandy
04-16-2012, 22:20
And don't forget his magical powers, he can spin straw into titanium!

First, while I can not know, a prioiri, that Dutch makes his products out of straw, it makes logical sense that he can. Here's my proof;

Premise 1
Straws suck.

Premise 2
Dutch sells Titanium products.

Premise 3
Dutch's products don't suck.

Given these three known facts, it follows that:

If Dutch tried to make something out of straws the final product could not be straw because those suck. Since we also know that everything Dutch makes is Titanium, and that Dutch makes nothing that sucks, it is only logical that Dutch can make Titanium out of straw provided the following:

1. He is not out hiking.
2. He can find some way to break free of the lovely ladies.
3. He wants to do it.

In fact, the only thing Dutch can't do is fail to impress.

Dutch
04-17-2012, 07:46
This is probably the best, most informative, and trueful tread ever written.

DrPappy
04-17-2012, 09:39
This is probably the best, most informative, and true tread ever written.

+1 to the thread.

Perhaps his greatest accomplishment is his ability to maintain humility while possessing such qualities of kindness, generosity, intelligence and good looks!

fuzzie
04-17-2012, 15:21
You guys are going to make Dutch's head swell if you keep it up...then he will need to create the Dutch Helmet to reform it to normal size. That, of course, will cause another cycle of well-deserved kudos, which in turn will mean an new, improved Dutch Helmet will be created.
And so on...

Seriously, I second or third, or whatever number we are up to on the excellent customer service. He once offered to drive new Dutchware to Carlisle so I could have it in time for the weekend! He's faster than FexEx!

Hangandy
04-17-2012, 23:31
You guys are going to make Dutch's head swell...

It's Dutch's "swell head" that makes him so easy on the eyes!

Dutch
04-18-2012, 10:41
I mess this up, but this is how Tarp Flyz got their name.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvDl23P2HVY&feature=g-upl&context=G2c7641dAUAAAAAAAEAA

Stormstaff
04-18-2012, 11:06
LOL! Too funny

I mess this up, but this is how Tarp Flyz got their name.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvDl23P2HVY&feature=g-upl&context=G2c7641dAUAAAAAAAEAA