PDA

View Full Version : OES MacCat New Batch?

GrumpyOne
04-22-2012, 17:54
Has anyone received their OES MacCat from the newest batch yet? (i.e. since the move and restart)

I ordered one earlier this month after he announced the "pre-order" and I'm just wondering when it might ship.

Thanks,
jw

yardman228
04-22-2012, 18:31
I received mine on Wednesday, set up the ridge line with Dutch hardware and hung this weekend at Savage Gulf Wilderness Area between Nashville and Chattanoga. Great weekend and great gear.

Twins Guy
04-22-2012, 22:50
Ordered a deluxe 4/3. Just received notification from USPS that a shipment is pending. I really hope it gets shipped tomorrow 4/23. Hoping to hang next weekend!

I suspect my order was submitted right in the midst of his first big surge since reopening and can live with the longer than expected lead time. Wish email inquiries received a little more attention though.

AT88
04-23-2012, 03:54
Ordered a deluxe 4/3. Just received notification from USPS that a shipment is pending. I really hope it gets shipped tomorrow 4/23. Hoping to hang next weekend!

I suspect my order was submitted right in the midst of his first big surge since reopening and can live with the longer than expected lead time. Wish email inquiries received a little more attention though.

This is good to know. My order was more recent. Patience is a virtue, and I'm sure will be well rewarded.

hooligan
04-23-2012, 10:02

That would about right according to the 1-3 weeks listed on the website. Please let us know when you recieve your tarp so I can get an idea of the time between ordering and delivery.

The lack of email communication is a huge turn off. I've sent three over the past week and haven't received a response. Makes me wonder how hard it would to deal with any problems after the order.

I pulled out the tarp I have been using and noticed several thin spots that I don't think will survive another trip. I really want to buy a MacCat deluxe but I don't know if I can get it in time for my next trip in late May.

GrumpyOne
04-23-2012, 12:06
The email response issue is what had me posting the question here. Thanks for the information and I'll post up when mine arrives.

Thanks,
jw

pulsemod
04-23-2012, 21:04
This guy is definitely in business, right? As in, not selling off remaining inventory and then going out of business? I might be interested.

gmcttr
04-24-2012, 06:24
This guy is definitely in business, right? As in, not selling off remaining inventory and then going out of business? I might be interested.

Yes.............

seadad9903
04-24-2012, 10:27
My MacCat Deluxe was ordered Mar 28th (as soon as he started taking orders again), and shipped on Apr 22nd.

Twins Guy
04-25-2012, 13:36
woohoo-looks like my tarp will be waiting when i get home today (4/25)-i will post to confirm this.

Twins Guy
04-26-2012, 07:49
I did receive my maccat deluxe in forest brown yesterday and it looks awesome! look forward to using it this weekend. (btw-love the color-very much like some sil i got that was called olive brown!)

tg

seadad9903
04-26-2012, 13:41
Got mine in yesterday!!

AT88
04-28-2012, 18:09
Any warning before it arrives (shipping notification). I've been waiting for mine for two weeks like like a kid before Christmas.

What's the wait time?

seadad9903
04-28-2012, 20:35
I did get a shipping confirmation with a tracking number.

It took almost a month (Mar 28-Apr 22) before mine got done

romaki
04-30-2012, 17:53
I ordered a MacCat Standard with the seams sealed on April 15th. Received email that the order was sent on April 29th.

GrumpyOne
05-03-2012, 10:27
Looks like mine shipped. I ordered a MacCat Deluxe on April 11th and it shipped on May 2nd. Should arrive just in time for me to leave on a business trip. :(

Hope to have some photos and impressions of the tarp soon.

jw

GrumpyOne
05-04-2012, 20:51
My Deluxe arrived today, construction is top notch. To bad I'm leaving tomorrow for a 2 week business trip. :(
Oh well, there will be plenty of time for camping this summer (even if it's in the back yard).

jw