PDA

View Full Version : New OES shipping policies

Brian
05-04-2012, 23:37
I wanted to make an announcement with regards to shipping policies. This has always been a trouble area for me, especially now with working a full time job and trying to keep the tarps flowing. However, I've made a few changes on my end that should help keep everything transparent and as fair and as clear as possible!

I've integrated several features of my new (as of my February move) shipping system that were laying dormant before. All new tarp orders will get personal (not automated) order confirmation that everything is in stock, with guaranteed shipment with 48 hours or your shipping funds are refunded. In addition, tracking numbers will also now be automatically uploaded both to your online OES account as well as emailed out, as I've taken more time to properly set up a third party label and printing system to alleviate any headaches. I've got a formal list here on my site (http://outdoorequipmentsupplier.com/shipping.php).

All of my orders placed before 5/1 have shipped and are on their way (and should be arriving within 24-36 hours if they haven't already). Thanks again for all of your support, and please let me know if you have any feedback either through post, PM or email.

gmcttr
05-05-2012, 08:41
This is great news Brian. Shipping and communications to match the quality of your products should make your customers very happy and your business thrive.

MAD777
05-05-2012, 09:32
This sounds like a positive move that will improve the business end of your enterprise! Best wishes that this step benefits both you and your customers (of whom I am one).

R00K
05-05-2012, 10:12
This is great news for hangers everywhere

icedfire477
05-05-2012, 10:56
Great news! Your tarps are truly works of art

J.Andersons
05-05-2012, 12:45
Great news and I,m glad that I holded back tarp purchase for some time.
Only one question though, can You (Brian) ship to Latvia?
I didn't find Latvia in country selection.

Brian
05-05-2012, 14:17
J.Andersons - I do ship to Latvia, but for some reason that wasn't checked under my country options. It should be there now, no issues :)

Callahan
05-05-2012, 15:17
Great news Brian!

Look forward to owning one of your tarps someday :D

Cheers

gunner76
05-06-2012, 01:37
Look forward to owning one of your tarps someday

Ditto, me too

J.Andersons
05-06-2012, 04:34
Thanks for quick reply Brian!
That's great news:cool:
I'll fly MacCat some day in Latvia.
I have approximately half money for one MaCat Ultra allready in wallet and hovering mouse over the big button.

J.Andersons
05-11-2012, 13:12
This post losed actuality.
Brian replied on my email and I understand him.

J.Andersons
05-16-2012, 13:45
Today are really raining in Latvia and I remember about this thread where writen about tracking numbers, at this time I can't see tracking number for Global express but looking forward for the tarp itself, I hope that I'll get it for this weekend with anticipation.:)
Let's see how that Global express works.

leeinmemphis
05-16-2012, 18:04
I just placed an order for a standard. Thanks!

J.Andersons
05-22-2012, 08:39
Just got my new toy the MacCat Ultra! Didn't found mentioned on OES site checklist and also didn't see tracking information, just mailman today showed up with that small package in his hands! My first impression, are really I'm going to get Ultra, thinked that something are wrong. In excitment pulled that tarp out of stuff sack and I'm very happy how high quality workmanship went into this tarp.
Kudos to Brian for artistry on the tarp itself and writing lower than actual value on the Customs declaration and dispatch note:D:cool: This saved me some money for the dinner!:) Tarp color actually are darker than in images on OES site, probably little bit different silnylon.
This material are much nicier than I seen on any tents in Latvia including expensive ones.
Only seems That he sent out wrong guyline kit, should been 8 lines but got 6 lines but this no problem at all, I'll buy 2 additional lines for trees in local outdoor shop to make it complete for Ultra tarp and going to use these 6 lines for stakes.