PDA

View Full Version : Video:Butt In A Sling Weight Weenie Hammock

2new2hang
05-05-2012, 09:20
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to do a quick video of a new hammock I received. It is the Weight Weenie Hammock from BIAS hammocks. An awesome ultralight piece of gear. I added a few things including some fantastic Dutch hooks. Brian over at BIAS was great to work with, and super helpful. www.buttinasling.com. Thanks for watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ADpxV03-sE&feature=plcp

old4hats
05-05-2012, 09:56
Looks like a great piece of gear, and you have it very well set up. I kept waiting for you to lay in it and fall asleep, ha. Happy hanging.

spaceweaseal
05-05-2012, 10:50
Great video on a excellent hammock.
I have a WW DL and it is the most comfortable hammock I own.

SnrMoment
05-05-2012, 11:14
Looks good. Nice folks at BIAS. I have mine rigged with only a couple of biners as hardware for the whoopies to straps. Had it set with nacrabiners instead of the carabiners, but liked the ease of use with the carabiners. Use a soft shackle for the adjustable, removable ridge line.

2new2hang
05-05-2012, 19:13
Looks like a great piece of gear, and you have it very well set up. I kept waiting for you to lay in it and fall asleep, ha. Happy hanging.

Thanks everyone. Yes, the Weight Weenie is one comfortable hammock for sure!. I was wanting to jump in and take a nap, but it would have made for a pretty boring video!! Thanks for watching my ramblings:D