PDA

View Full Version : Faster than a speeding bullet

stumpknocker
05-11-2012, 10:42
I ordered my whoopie slings about an hour ago just hoping they would get here before a camp out next weekend. I already got the notice that they have shipped. This was without mentioning any deadlines or asking for special favors.

Thank you Stu for the fast service,
Lamar

SmokeBait
05-11-2012, 12:33
Thanks Lamar. We're doing our best to get everyone's order out ASAP so they can get out and enjoy the great outdoors. Have a great camp out.

J.Andersons
05-11-2012, 13:21
Nice to see that. Sure thing I,ll sometime order whoopies the next thing from spare cash.

Manchego
05-11-2012, 13:53
Thanks Lamar. We're doing our best to get everyone's order out ASAP so they can get out and enjoy the great outdoors. Have a great camp out.

My experience was the same, was rather pleasantly surprised to see shipping info within a half hour tops. Says they will be delivered tomorrow, I have a 15 mi hike with the wife for mother's day, wondering how I'm going to slip down to the park to try them....

Sidebar-Am I exposing my age if I admit when I read "faster than a speeding bullet" my thought was "stronger than silent e, able to leap capital T..." etc? I'm thinking you have to be at least 40 to remember that...