PDA

View Full Version : Why....or why not?

AmericasHammock
05-13-2012, 12:00
I am getting a really itchy trigger finger on getting the tadpole. I have a WBBB and Marty already emailed me back and confirmed that the pictures on the site are the tadpole over a bb and there is ample coverage. I have the Hennessey hex now and I do love it and the coverage, but I hate the weight. Anyone have experience with the wbbb and the tadpole? Would I be making a mistake by getting rid of the hex for it? Not that I don't believe Marty, just want some more confirmation and if anyone has had problems with coverage. Weather can get pretty nasty up here in the adirondacks sometimes and I just want to make sure I won't get soaked.

Sidewinder
05-13-2012, 18:18
Looks like a sweet tarp. I get a tarp with doors or a grizzbeak if I was worried about the kind of rain you mention.

S

dragon360
05-13-2012, 18:51
It is a great tarp and does provide coverage. But I like a little more coverage for my hammocks and decided to go with the Big Daddy and am very happy with my choice!

DemostiX
05-13-2012, 19:08
For just $5 more at this time, get the larger Big Daddy for 1/3rd more acreage / coverage.

AmericasHammock
05-13-2012, 20:01
For just $5 more at this time, get the larger Big Daddy for 1/3rd more acreage / coverage.

you know what? you're right, thank you!

dangerous
05-14-2012, 08:25
I have a tadpole and a BB and love the combination.