PDA

View Full Version : Dream Hammock - Trail Days Demo Sale

PapaSmurf
05-21-2012, 08:54
These were the DangerBird hammocks we brought down for "show and tell" at trail days.

Demo #4 was the one I had over in the campground and it's got 2 nights in it. The others were hung in the vendor area and were tested by dozens of folks, but are otherwise in brand new condition.

Demo #3 was the one I stole the ridgeline organizer from and will replace it before shipping out. It is also the same fabric used on the hammock for the SC Hang gear raffle held earlier this year.

These are first come, first served and will disappear from the store automatically when ordered.

You can have a DangerBird shipped tonight.

Trails Days Demo models (http://www.dream-hammock.com/#ecwid:category=2212886&mode=category&offset=0&sort=normal)

Thanks
Randy "PapaSmurf"

Tacky Hiker
05-21-2012, 09:41
Nice deals! Shouldnt last long.

peanuts
05-21-2012, 11:14
still waiting to get paid!! :((:((

lazy river road
05-21-2012, 11:49
Man I would get one of these myself if I dident just order two custom hammocks from you papa smurf. I saw these hammocks and laied in one of them at trail days and they sure are comfy. It was great meeting ya and talking hammocks with ya Papa Smurf

rngn
05-21-2012, 11:55
great service from papasmurf very nice guy cant wait to get hammock

PapaSmurf
05-21-2012, 13:34
Just a heads up.
Trail Days Demo #2 - DangerBird 72 in Sage Green with Olive is back up on the site.
Customer decided to go with a DB60 instead.

So this is the last one left. Then it's back to the order list.

PapaSmurf
05-21-2012, 19:38
Everything's gone.
Sorry if you missed it this time. I'll try to get a few more ahead in the coming weeks.