PDA

View Full Version : Butt in a Sling Customer Service

ironridger
05-21-2012, 12:23
Just a quick adaboy to Butt In A Sling customer service. Just got off the phone to Brian at BIAS because of an order mess up, NO FAULT of his, either myself or Paypal screwed up. He instantly took care of it while on the phone. Thanks again Brian for the service.:thumbup:

captaincoupal
05-21-2012, 12:39
That's very much like my experience that I had with them. Their concern was only about making things right, not about who was at fault.

dragon360
05-21-2012, 12:52
Feeling very spoiled by all the great customer service from our cottage industries here on the Forum! Really makes it harder to shop for anything non-hammock related.

jbrianb
05-21-2012, 20:23
Randy: Thanks for the shout out. Making things right, whether the click didn't register right or whether a customer has a problem with a hammock, is important to us. It wasn't necessary to recognize us, but we do appreciate it!

gaidal
05-27-2012, 07:40
I'd also like to praise the BIAS customer service, they have been absolutely delightful to deal with. I asked a few times when the bug net would be ready and they kept me updated the whole time, and when I ordered they made a hammock set and shipped it *within a day*, in spite of being slammed with orders (I've heard).

Can't wait to see it! :)

Rain Man
05-27-2012, 15:19
Another big "thumbs up" for Brian and Shane! Great guys to do business with and to hang with.

Rain Man

Rolloff
06-04-2012, 19:57
Oh yeah. Same here. Hit BIAS. Get some gear!